What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

My younger sister liked these fucking nuggets and used to play their cassette quite loudly until luckily, one day, the cassette went 'missing'. :whistling:

o o oooooooooh o o ohhh ohhhhh o o ohhhhhhh the right stuff.

I think it needs clarifying that anyone under 40 view is baseless given that you are basically looking at this retrospectively which is totally different to having lived it.

Aye, CT, I'm sure you lived the 'agadoo' moment to it's fullest.

I think it needs clarifying that anyone under 40 view is baseless given that you are basically looking at this retrospectively which is totally different to having lived it.

What a load of shite man....theres thousands of people who weren't born when their favourite music was released.

So many great albums in the 80s it was the perfect time to be a rock/heavy metal fan

Whitesnake 87

Appetite for Destruction

Hysteria

Eliminator

Number of The Beast

Slippery When Wet

Back in Black

Everyone of these albums went multi platinum

We are in desperate need for a musical revolution what passes for music today (I use the term loosely) can be knocked out by anyone using pro tools and auto tune

I'm 47 mate.

I endured it.

It was shite.

I guarantee you'll have had a leather pencil tie, pointy shoes with laces at the side, and a suit with shoulder pads.

Fucking shoulder pads :lol:

What a load of shite man....theres thousands of people who weren't born when their favourite music was released.

I totally agree, but their perspective can not be the same as having lived it.

Ie: (yes I know it's pre-80's) but being 13 when grease was a humongous blockbuster (in the days before multiplex), and the airwaves being full of it, every teen girl loving Danny, grease based school discos, every teen lad wanting to do Sandy etc etc will give you a totally different feel for it than some thirty something that wasn't even born.

Ie: (yes I know it's pre-80's) but being 13 when grease was a humongous blockbuster (in the days before multiplex), and the airwaves being full of it, every teen girl loving Danny, grease based school discos, every teen lad wanting to do Sandy etc etc will give you a totally different feel for it than some thirty something that wasn't even born.

Let me guess, did you identify most with Frenchy?

That maybe be true but it doesn't invalidate their musical opinion though....well it doesn't if your a normal fair minded and balanced human being....

lolcatc8286ad23ed3c01ec6be020dfcdb42d7e9