What are you listening to ?

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

That was Louise Court, former editor of Cosmopolitan. 

:)

aye, think the louise court thing became almost cultish until it was outed, quite a career she's had really, although it definitely peaked acting like a medieval loon in a pop music video!

as for rachel.....

why the fuck did she just decide to give up a singing career and seemingly disappear?

and does she like meat other than david gilmours? 

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Happy Face

• Tooj

• Tom

• Meenzer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Christ, whenever she hears it now, it must send her west. PTSD in the bread aisle in Tesco.

My 13yr old daughter has just come stomping down the stairs and demanded that I “turn that weird stuff off!”     Isn't it meant to be the other way round?

I thought that was quite a big number as well when I noticed it on the third viewing.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last year, in the before times, I put this playlist together for my New Year party, with the intention of keeping everyone happy while still selecting good music and I was quite happy at this time and I’m happy enough, 12 drinks deep on Xmas eve, to share it with you for similar such situations. Hit that shuffle button and have a good New Year everyone

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Last year, in the before times, I put this playlist together for my New Year party, with the intention of keeping everyone happy while still selecting good music and I was quite happy at this time and I’m happy enough, 12 drinks deep on Xmas eve, to share it with you for similar such situations. Hit that shuffle button and have a good New Year everyone

As a man a year removed from this, it’s double cush

• 2 weeks later...

Watching re runs of TOTP...remember both of these.. After the gonks forgot to run the vocal track on their first visit they were invited back the following week when Julianne Regan did it live....one of the greatest TOTP performances...

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Christ, whenever she hears it now, it must send her west. PTSD in the bread aisle in Tesco.

'MF! Don't just put that loaf in!!! Check the date on it!!!......Eeeee! Do hear that? It's 'Martha's Harbour' remember when you could get it up? Them were the days, you old dog......What a shame.....Never mind. What's for tea, anyway?'

• Haha 3