What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

On 24/09/2021 at 22:00, PaddockLad said:

30 years ago today…

Also this….

EC42DAED-0006-48E7-857A-27029F3AD2A2.gif

I think that was the start of the RHCP going shit but a lot of people liked that album. Screamadelica was around that time too wasn’t it? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Funny I watched Point Break for the first time a few weeks ago and I thought ‘that face looks familiar’ but it never clicked.

It’s Patrick Swayze btw

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Alex said:

I think that was the start of the RHCP going shit but a lot of people liked that album. Screamadelica was around that time too wasn’t it? 

Yeah I think it was the same week….bought screamadelica & nevermind on the same day from Tollcross woolies in Edinburgh…can’t remember what I did on Tuesday mind but there you go :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah I think it was the same week….bought screamadelica & nevermind on the same day from Tollcross woolies in Edinburgh…can’t remember what I did on Tuesday mind but there you go :D

My memory’s the same :D

Edited by Alex

On 29/09/2021 at 21:52, ewerk said:

Funny I watched Point Break for the first time a few weeks ago and I thought ‘that face looks familiar’ but it never clicked.

Only a few weeks ago? Where the fuck have you been for the last 30 years?

It's utter nonsense like, only held together by how well cast it was and all the ridiculous Seagal-esque one-liners. 

Back on topic though, I'll say it again: Still no love for the new Wildhearts album here yet? South-Shields most prolific songwriter just put out arguably his best work for decades.

https://youtu.be/X_R05mwiWxE

12 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Only a few weeks ago? Where the fuck have you been for the last 30 years?

It's utter nonsense like, only held together by how well cast it was and all the ridiculous Seagal-esque one-liners. 

Back on topic though, I'll say it again: Still no love for the new Wildhearts album here yet? South-Shields most prolific songwriter just put out arguably his best work for decades.

https://youtu.be/X_R05mwiWxE

Do they still sound like a 2nd division Faces cover band? :cuppa: