What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Nick should never have given up smack, you can take your bad seeds, your grinderman and smoke it in your crack pipe - The Birthday Party is the only decent Nick Cave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You should try listening to a handful of coins going round in a washing machine. I think you might like it. :razz:

Says the man who shares music taste with CT! Maybe you can mime away to Ah Ha together later?

:alex:

• Haha 2

My mate Kevin Ridley lead singer for Skyclad got  twenty-five musicians from bands such as Korpiklaani, Ensiferum, Cruachan & Waylander, virtually during Lockdown. They wrote & recorded an album. Here is the first single it was recorded at there first "live gig"

• Like 1

Apparently Steve Wright had a meltdown at being axed and walked off on air. I mean firstly check his and the jock bells hard drive but secondly you're 67 years old you greedy old cunt. Enjoy retirement. 

I suppose that cunt Scott mills is replacing him though. 

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently Steve Wright had a meltdown at being axed and walked off on air. I mean firstly check his and the jock bells hard drive but secondly you're 67 years old you greedy old cunt. Enjoy retirement. 

I suppose that cunt Scott mills is replacing him though. 

Wyki on a rant - makes a change from football players, though :smile:

Having said that, I can't believe Steve Wright is still alive, never mind still on the radio (until axed).

8 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Wyki on a rant - makes a change from football players, though :smile:

Having said that, I can't believe Steve Wright is still alive, never mind still on the radio (until axed).

Not only is he alive, he hasn't got a single grey hair on his head. A testament to the lifegiving power of love songs. 

image.png.63c4e98b08c5c44530ee26b402f23a71.png

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Not only is he alive, he hasn't got a single grey hair on his head. A testament to the lifegiving power of love songs. 

image.png.63c4e98b08c5c44530ee26b402f23a71.png

Thought that was Steven Seagal for a second.

The man with the fighting style of a convulsing marionette trying to brush cracker crumbs off the face of a second convulsing marionette.

• Haha 3

Didn’t Steven Segal once get put in a choke hold and shit himself, a la Derek Acorah? 

Not sure if that was before or after he started beating the crap out of Kelly LeBrock? 

• Haha 1

On 03/07/2022 at 20:44, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Spray bottle guy is just slightly out of time that it ruins the whole piece, shame as the guy on the bass pedals and uke is killing it.

@Gemmill I found something in the same vein you might like?

Anyone seen Swans in concert. Amazing, ear bleeding experience, the loudest band I've ever seen.

First time I saw them they had just released this album (The Seer), so imagine what it was like in a mid size venue at extreme volume. Ended up paying $5 ofr industrial foam type ear plugs from the merch stand, they must have made a fortune on them that night.

On 03/07/2022 at 20:44, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

You lucky bastards, they're doing a show in Glasgow in November!

And this is fuck off impressive!

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 2