How's everyones elses teams getting on?

JJ

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this thread :icon_lol:

Well we're down and I doubt very much we'll ever be in the league again :lol:

You'll be back. Will season ticket prices be going down? Scunny's have only gone up £1 a match ;)

Not sure about ticket prices yet, I don't think anythings been announced officially :o not surprising really as the whole club are a complete shambles! :panic: I doubt prices will be reduced even though we will be in the conference as its still one of the lowest ticket prices in the country, and some other conference clubs already charge more than £12- £14!

Im not so confident as you, I think we will really struggle to ever come back, what good players we had we will lose, dont even know for sure who will run the club and there are far bigger teams in the conference than us with bigger gates and more money to spend.

Edited by Toonraider

Whitley Bay won the league yesterday.

:o

I know Lee Kerrs grandad and apparently Whitley never got the trophy as they'd delivered it to Sunderland Nissan thinking they were odds on. Ha fuckin ha. On a sour note, Whitley aren't applying for the Unibond as they can't afford it, so they're stuck in the Northern League. Still, fuck of Nissan.

• 7 months later...
Aberdeen Aberdeen Aberdeen ,

Aberdeen Aberdeen Aberdeen,

Aberdeen ! ;)

We had family over last night whom the majority are Aberdeen season ticket holders (just visiting as such), house was going mad! :yes

Well.. I'm more hopeful for Torquay united now. Currently 2nd in the BSP, been in top 3 most of the season. What an incredible turnaround here. New board, chairman and manager over the summer. Now we are a real club again instead of the mess we were. Im biting my fingernails already, but I'm hopeful we can go up.

Aberdeen ! ;)

We had family over last night whom the majority are Aberdeen season ticket holders (just visiting as such), house was going mad! :yes

Bayern are going out. :rolleyes:

Aberdeen ! ;)

Bayern are going out. :rolleyes:

After Ricky Foster fired you through to the knock out stages I don't see how Bayern can hope to contain him.

• 3 months later...

With two games left, Elgin are four points behind Arbroath who are currently in the last play off spot. Arbroath's last two games are against the top two teams, Elgin have third placed Montrose and sixth placed Stenhousemuir. It's not quite as exciting as the Peterhead/Brechin/Alloa run in in the second division but it's certainly up there.

Edit: How did Aberdeen get on today? :D

Edited by Walliver

Mainz are 4th in the second division, with three going up. If it wasn't for the moneybags Hoffenheim project then they'd have a decent shout at getting back into the top flight on their first attempt, but I have a sneaking suspicion they're going to miss out narrowly.

• 4 weeks later...
Torquay still up there, play offs here we come and also the FA Trophy final at Wembley soon.

,,,,,,,,,Lost the play off against Exeter(of all people) despite being 3-1 up on aggregate at home with 20 mins to go :D (still don't know how the hell that happened) :D

And.......lost in the FA Trophy yesterday at Wembley ;) What a shit week.

Torquay still up there, play offs here we come and also the FA Trophy final at Wembley soon.

,,,,,,,,,Lost the play off against Exeter(of all people) despite being 3-1 up on aggregate at home with 20 mins to go :D (still don't know how the hell that happened) :D

And.......lost in the FA Trophy yesterday at Wembley ;) What a shit week.

I've been feeling your pain T/R. I couldn't believe the Exeter result when I saw it. As you say, of all people!!! However, just remember NUFC lost in 1990 to our fiercest rivals and we put that down to a defining moment in our history; without that result we could have ended up like sunlun and not where we are today. Perhaps that result will prove the same for TUFC.