Viana

Isegrim

Seeing he was an unused sub last night in the reserve game.

What game are they playing with him? Either they treat him as a first team player and at least give him some match practise or they accept offers for him. From what I heard here, Stuttgart (where I live close to) made an offer, but Newcastle wanted at least 10m Euro. What club do they think will offer that much money for a player a club wants desperately to get rid off. Now Gladbach in Germany said they would be interested, but only in a load deal...

Seeing he was an unused sub last night in the reserve game.

What game are they playing with him? Either they treat him as a first team player and at least give him some match practise or they accept offers for him. From what I heard here, Stuttgart (where I live close to) made an offer, but Newcastle wanted at least 10m Euro. What club do they think will offer that much money for a player a club wants desperately to get rid off. Now Gladbach in Germany said they would be interested, but only in a load deal...

16215[/snapback]

I was just thinking the same after I read about that on .com. It makes absolutely no sense as the current regime have obviously decided he has no future at the club with the likes of Lee Clark seeming to be well ahead of him in the pecking order. Surely any half decent offer would be worth accepting.