Toontastic Piss Up - Manchester United (h)

Scottish Mag

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell! Anyone under 30 going?

16270[/snapback]

Depends. Do we need to bring a bib and a playpen for you to stop you wandering off and spilling beer all down your top? :blink:

16270[/snapback]

Depends. Do we need to bring a bib and a playpen for you to stop you wandering off and spilling beer all down your top? :blink:

16272[/snapback]

:razz:

Give us your ticket then!

(ps I still owe you for the last Man U game at Old Trafford, so get us one for this and we'll call it quits!) :nufc:

16270[/snapback]

16272[/snapback]

:razz:

(ps I still owe you for the last Man U game at Old Trafford, so get us one for this and we'll call it quits!) :nufc:

16283[/snapback]

I think there's still some tickets left.

16270[/snapback]

Depends. Do we need to bring a bib and a playpen for you to stop you wandering off and spilling beer all down your top? :razz:

16272[/snapback]

:nufc:

16283[/snapback]

16292[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Sorted!

Travelling up with the reds. Fucking marvellous! :blink:

16270[/snapback]

Depends. Do we need to bring a bib and a playpen for you to stop you wandering off and spilling beer all down your top? :razz:

16272[/snapback]

(ps I still owe you for the last Man U game at Old Trafford, so get us one for this and we'll call it quits!) :rolleyes:

16283[/snapback]

16292[/snapback]

Sorted!

16459[/snapback]

You've actually managed to ring the box office and sort yourself some travel too!? Jesus!

Mummy wow! Sam's a big boy now!

16270[/snapback]

16272[/snapback]

(ps I still owe you for the last Man U game at Old Trafford, so get us one for this and we'll call it quits!) :protest:

16283[/snapback]

16292[/snapback]

:protest:

Sorted!

16459[/snapback]

You've actually managed to ring the box office and sort yourself some travel too!? Jesus!

16462[/snapback]

Cheeky bint!

Didnt imagine for one second there'd be any left on general sale like. :nufc:

Same every time when I order for North West teams though. First they clock the accent - "You are a Newcastle fan arent you, sir?" - then I give them the address for the credit card (Manchester postcode) - "You do realise this is a home section of the ground don't you?"

......make me feel like a fucking leper, so it is!

Edited by manc-mag

16270[/snapback]

16272[/snapback]

(ps I still owe you for the last Man U game at Old Trafford, so get us one for this and we'll call it quits!) :protest:

16283[/snapback]

16292[/snapback]

:protest:

Sorted!

16459[/snapback]

16462[/snapback]

Cheeky bint!

Didnt imagine for one second there'd be any left on general sale like. :nufc:

Same every time when I order for North West teams though. First they clock the accent - "You are a Newcastle fan arent you, sir?" - then I give them the address for the credit card (Manchester postcode) - "You do realise this is a home section of the ground don't you?"

......make me feel like a fucking leper, so it is!

16467[/snapback]

You sure it wasn't the mackem twang you picked up off your dad that was bothering them?

You should have done your flawless Northern Ireland accent, that would have stumped them.

16478[/snapback]

When drunk, I honestly think I could infiltrate any Northern Irish paramilitary group with that accent!

You should have done your flawless Northern Ireland accent, that would have stumped them.

16478[/snapback]

When drunk, I honestly think I could infiltrate any Northern Irish paramilitary group with that accent!

16485[/snapback]

That's quite a range.

What's your avatar Sammy?

16488[/snapback]

Panoramic view of the Newcastle skyline from the Town Moor.

Quality innit?! :blink:

........I tried to get it in as my signature- basically to annoy everybody (it would stretch every page to roughly three times its normal width everytime I posted) but apparently you c'ant have dynamic image tags' (or something) in your signature. Undeterred and still hell bent on mayhem, I tried to install it as an avatar image instead. But it automatically got resized :razz:

What's your avatar Sammy?

16488[/snapback]

Panoramic view of the Newcastle skyline from the Town Moor.

Quality innit?! :blink:

........I tried to get it in as my signature- basically to annoy everybody (it would stretch every page to roughly three times its normal width everytime I posted) but apparently you c'ant have dynamic image tags' (or something) in your signature. Undeterred and still hell bent on mayhem, I tried to install it as an avatar image instead. But it automatically got resized :razz:

16495[/snapback]

I prefer Helena to be honest.

16478[/snapback]

16485[/snapback]

That's quite a range.

16489[/snapback]

You may scoff, but I reckon I could fool the Mick Irish and the Bog Irish! :wink2: