Toontastic Piss Up - Manchester United (h)

Scottish Mag

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pissheads

16511[/snapback]

Says you who was gibbering away pissed on msn the other night ;)

16512[/snapback]

i'm planning to cut down ;)

MSN come on manc-mag MSN Messenger. And i thought they were all making it up about you putting the wrong url in for nufc online for months and thinking you were banned! :wink2:

The snake might just make an appearance this sunday.

16268[/snapback]

Now you've threatened to do this before and haven't turned up! Get yourself along ;)

Should be a good turn-out for this weekend actually. Hopefully the craic will be better than the footy... :wink2:

I've asked this before but any suggestions of where I can watch the match in the town.

I've got some mates staying up and will be going on the piss with them before the game then meeting them after.

I was thinking of just going in the labour club but don't know if they will be showing the match.

I've asked this before but any suggestions of where I can watch the match in the town.

I've got some mates staying up and will be going on the piss with them before the game then meeting them after.

I was thinking of just going in the labour club but don't know if they will be showing the match.

16713[/snapback]

I imagine it'll be on absolutely everywhere in town.

If you want somewhere that's away from the stadium and less likely to be heaving with loony locals then somewhere like the Centurion at the Central Station might be your best bet (albeit pricey for the beer). It'll be on at the Union Rooms too which is very cheap indeed.

If you want somewhere that's away from the stadium and less likely to be heaving with loony locals then somewhere like the Centurion at the Central Station might be your best bet (albeit pricey for the beer).  It'll be on at the Union Rooms too which is very cheap indeed.

16736[/snapback]

Oi, how did you know I was a cheapskate, was it the mention of the labour club that gave the game away :wink2:

Thanks Cath.

If you want somewhere that's away from the stadium and less likely to be heaving with loony locals then somewhere like the Centurion at the Central Station might be your best bet (albeit pricey for the beer).  It'll be on at the Union Rooms too which is very cheap indeed.

16736[/snapback]

Oi, how did you know I was a cheapskate, was it the mention of the labour club that gave the game away ;)

Thanks Cath.

16747[/snapback]

I was just covering all eventualities. :wink2:

The snake might just make an appearance this sunday.

16268[/snapback]

Now you've threatened to do this before and haven't turned up! Get yourself along ;)

Should be a good turn-out for this weekend actually. Hopefully the craic will be better than the footy... :wink2:

16691[/snapback]

I'll do my best to come along - pwomis!

Would've bought you all a drink but I have just wasted a small fortune taking mrs and miss hips to Alnwick Gardens/Treehouse today and to the flicks tonight to see Bewitched. Both were absolute shit by the way so don't waste your money.

Anwyay, the drink I can buy you all, but it will have to come with many many straws !

Any of you tossers out beforehand? 4pm kick off - thats some good drinking time!

Got a race on for the 6.25pm train back h'yem so I'll need a few to quicken me step.

16999[/snapback]

Trent House pre-match perhaps?

Any of you tossers out beforehand? 4pm kick off - thats some good drinking time!

Got a race on for the 6.25pm train back h'yem so I'll need a few to quicken me step.

16999[/snapback]

Trent House pre-match perhaps?

17012[/snapback]

Sounds good. I'll bring a few candles in case Gemmill knocks the shit out of all the light fittings again.

Upstairs in the Trent from 2 then?

17092[/snapback]

From 2? We're playing Manure, we need to get drunker than that to cope.

17101[/snapback]

Good man, so it is!

17110[/snapback]

Sounds good so it does. Nice avatar by the way.

Upstairs in the Trent from 2 then?

17092[/snapback]

From 2? We're playing Manure, we need to get drunker than that to cope.

17101[/snapback]

Good man, so it is!

17110[/snapback]

Sounds good so it does. Nice avatar by the way.

17113[/snapback]

:wink2:

What time then, biffty boys?  1?

17142[/snapback]

From 1? That's a bit early for me like.

17147[/snapback]

One swift kick in the ankles coming your way on Sunday.

Seriously though, does anyone really want to show their face in the Trent with Sammy?

What time then, biffty boys?  1?

17142[/snapback]

From 1? That's a bit early for me like.

17147[/snapback]

One swift kick in the ankles coming your way on Sunday.

Seriously though, does anyone really want to show their face in the Trent with Sammy?

17153[/snapback]

As long as the pain in the arse 'why do you all hate me?' barmaid isn't there we should be alright.