Team V Tallin?

TOPTOON

We obviously want to win, but i'd also use this as a chance for Martins to boost his confidence (i.e. score) and if now fit to ease Taylor and Sibeiski back into the action. Also to Give Duff more rest and possibly Parker too (god forbid he gets injured), depending on Butt's current attitude.

Harper

Taylor Ramage Moore Baba (if fit, if not bernard?)

Milner Butt Emre Zoggy

Martins Sibeiski

Subs

Krul

Huntingdon

Car

Pattison (give the lad a run out if weare cruising)

Bernard? (if fit)

Parker (just in case)

O'brien (give the lad a run out if we are cruising)

Bramble and Luque should be cast out !!!

Edited by TOPTOON

We obviously want to win, but i'd also use this as a chance for Martins to boost his confidence (i.e. score) and if now fit to ease Taylor and Sibeiski back into the action. Also to Give Duff more rest and possibly Parker too (god forbid he gets injured), depending on Butt's current attitude.

Harper

Taylor Ramage Moore Baba (if fit, if not bernard?)

Milner Butt Emre Zoggy

Martins Sibeiski

Subs

Krul

Huntingdon

Car

Pattison (give the lad a run out if weare cruising)

Bernard? (if fit)

Parker (just in case)

O'brien (give the lad a run out if we are cruising)

Bramble and Luque should be cast out !!!

We'll never get anything back for Luque if he never gets a game. He has to be at least on the bench. Bramble on the other hand we'll never get anything for now anyway so he can rot.

I'd be fairly happy with that team like although I might prefer Taylor in the middle to Rammage.

Would really like to see Martins play with Luque, given the chance i think that Martins pace could make up for a lack of Luques. I think i Luque got given a free role behind Martins then he would also be ideal for the killer pass.

Always thought that Luque is being used like Viana - incorrectly. Given the opportunity he could still be a world beater. Just play to his strengths.

My team for Thurs

Harper

Baba

Taylor

Moore

Carr

Duff

Butt

N'Zogbia

Milner

Luque

Martins

Why change the defence around? The last thing they need is to be torn apart - they need these kind of games to get back to basics - looks like Moore and Taylor will be our centre back pairing - they need to get an understanding.

Edited by lktmpl