Completely different topic to everything else but

nick1892

I bought LMA Manager 2007 other day and am currently 5th with Newcastle have managed to bring in Riise in a cash plus player deal with Babayaro Phillipe Senderos Jonathan Zebina Obafemi Martins n got Rossi and Walcott on loan whilst managing to get rid of boumsong n dyer for over £23 million combined.

If only football was this easy in real life :D

asscopy9euew8.jpg

nice sig by the way :D

Hey if i wanted to get the piss taken out of me for making a slightly off topic post and having a computer that for some reason wouldn't let me put that sig on i'd go to 606. Where not all computer genusies you know :lol:

asscopy9euew8.jpg

nice sig by the way :D

Hey if i wanted to get the piss taken out of me for making a slightly off topic post and having a computer that for some reason wouldn't let me put that sig on i'd go to 606. Where not all computer genusies you know :lol:

Nee English genius either

asscopy9euew8.jpg

nice sig by the way :lol:

Hey if i wanted to get the piss taken out of me for making a slightly off topic post and having a computer that for some reason wouldn't let me put that sig on i'd go to 606. Where not all computer genusies you know :D

wow ... I didn't even see that the first time around :D

asscopy9euew8.jpg

nice sig by the way :lol:

Hey if i wanted to get the piss taken out of me for making a slightly off topic post and having a computer that for some reason wouldn't let me put that sig on i'd go to 606. Where not all computer genusies you know :D

wow ... I didn't even see that the first time around :D

Well I suppose that is piss poor for someone who is doing a-level english :D