FAO Leazes Mag

Kevin Carr's Gloves

putting him on ignore has made all the difference lately, enjoying the place much more than say the first two months of the year which was ridiculously overshadowed by LM's one trick circus, same argument ad nauseum

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leazesmag is killing this forum. that's beyond question.

people, particularly those that have him on ignore - and i include myself here, should try harder to ignore him.

the problem is he hijacks every thread and diverts whatever topic is being discussed back to his agenda.

it's infuriating. people shouldn't bite so much but you can't escape it. even with him in ignore, all i end up reading is people replying to him and endless blocked replies from him.

i wouldn't strictly advocate a ban but something has to be done because this place is going down the pan - more warnings and creche punishments? a new leazes subforum and warnings for anyone that takes this crap to the main board?

we should all be buzzing about the football right now, not going back and forth over an argument that's lasted over 6 years for fuck's sake.

we should be attracting new posters to chat about the quality we've seen on the pitch this season and what the future might hold but anyone reading this shite must take one look then fuck off over to NO, which is sad really because all the craic here, beyond the incessant arguing with leazes, is way better.

i don't know what the solution is. i'd like to think LM could change, he could grow the fuck up and drop it. but he won't of course. he wants to have the same argument every day. that's why he's comes here and posts the same shite every day for 6 FUCKING YEARS!!!!

a ban has to be the last resort. something has to be done though, the majority of us on here are board to fuck with this. perhaps it could be put to a poll.

My view, fwiw.

A while ago I remember Stevie got a slapped wrist, he took it and changed/toned down the thing that was causing the problem.

Leazes has numerous chances to do the same , and spurned them all.

Putting him on ignore makes reading threads like trying to read one of these

redactorama-thumb.JPG

The place has bent over to give him the opportunity to pack it in, to it's detriment in attracting new members.

The crack has also plummeted, a lot of regulars have either stopped posting, or do it far less often.

So what if he is a "supporter", I can't think of one positive thing regarding NUFC he has posted since I signed up in 2008.

My suggestion? 2 month suspension. See if there's any difference in crack/ new members etc. if he wants to come back after that , it's one strike and out.

Maybe harsh , but something needs to be done because this place needs a shot in the arm.

My view, fwiw.

A while ago I remember Stevie got a slapped wrist, he took it and changed/toned down the thing that was causing the problem.

Leazes has numerous chances to do the same , and spurned them all.

Putting him on ignore makes reading threads like trying to read one of these

redactorama-thumb.JPG

The place has bent over to give him the opportunity to pack it in, to it's detriment in attracting new members.

The crack has also plummeted, a lot of regulars have either stopped posting, or do it far less often.

So what if he is a "supporter", I can't think of one positive thing regarding NUFC he has posted since I signed up in 2008.

My suggestion? 2 month suspension. See if there's any difference in crack/ new members etc. if he wants to come back after that , it's one strike and out.

Maybe harsh , but something needs to be done because this place needs a shot in the arm.

Which was a joke in the first place. I'm about as racist as Desmond Tutu. Saying they hopes someone dies at the Hajj (Matthew Syed for his repugnant comments about the NUFC support) I'll argue till I'm blue in the face that it's not racist.

Reading this thread should have been nostalgic; instead it could have been written yesterday. SIX fucking years of madness. Because that's what it is. I just can't accept Leazes behaviour is normal; it could be considered that a ban is an act of mercy. Just saying.

Reading this thread should have been nostalgic; instead it could have been written yesterday. SIX fucking years of madness. Because that's what it is. I just can't accept Leazes behaviour is normal; it could be considered that a ban is an act of mercy. Just saying.

Tell me Renton, in those 6 years, what happened to the visionary "plan" that Villa had when they handed O'Neill that contract that quite a lot of people agreed with ? If you have read the thread you will know the answer. Madness wasn't it ? Yep, and who said it was a stupid thing to do ?

Basically, it isn't 6 years of madness at all, most of what I have said remains relevant and completely vindicated in fact. One poster who shall rename nameless, but you can look for it, actually sanctioned that Hedge Fund Belgravia to buy out the club :lol:

Tell me Renton, in those 6 years, what happened to the visionary "plan" that Villa had when they handed O'Neill that contract that quite a lot of people agreed with ? If you have read the thread you will know the answer. Madness wasn't it ? Yep, and who said it was a stupid thing to do ?

Basically, it isn't 6 years of madness at all, most of what I have said remains relevant and completely vindicated in fact. One poster who shall rename nameless, but you can look for it, actually sanctioned that Hedge Fund Belgravia to buy out the club :lol:

The bit you are missing Leazes is SO FUCK

People say things on the Internet. Some are right, some turn out to be wrong. MOVE ON.

Edited by Christmas Tree

I find the arguments against banning him and alternative solutions to doing so as irrational as the ramblings if the man himself tbh. I've not engaged with him in months, and I'm fed up of this shit but I don't blame Gemmill etc for this, the admin should take responsibility.

I cant believe this fucking pointless thread has been dragged up. It was pointless then and its pointless now. This sort of shit is what is dragging the place down AND fuck you all for making me add to its pointlessness.

Like. ;)

What an absolute twatful debate to be having man ffs! Were 4th with four games to go, could potentially get Champions League and are definites for Europe for the first time in years, yet still the same argument over board v board is brought up again and again. Move the fuck on and enjoy it man. I'm not a lover of Ashley and co, but it doesnt stop me from enjoying whats happening at the club at the minute, I was wrong at the start of the season and thank fuck i was and now I'm enjoying supporting the team and the football being served.

What an absolute twatful debate to be having man ffs! Were 4th with four games to go, could potentially get Champions League and are definites for Europe for the first time in years, yet still the same argument over board v board is brought up again and again. Move the fuck on and enjoy it man. I'm not a lover of Ashley and co, but it doesnt stop me from enjoying whats happening at the club at the minute, I was wrong at the start of the season and thank fuck i was and now I'm enjoying supporting the team and the football being served.

well said. i'm in the same camp.

leazesmag is killing this forum. that's beyond question.

people, particularly those that have him on ignore - and i include myself here, should try harder to ignore him.

the problem is he hijacks every thread and diverts whatever topic is being discussed back to his agenda.

it's infuriating. people shouldn't bite so much but you can't escape it. even with him in ignore, all i end up reading is people replying to him and endless blocked replies from him.

i wouldn't strictly advocate a ban but something has to be done because this place is going down the pan - more warnings and creche punishments? a new leazes subforum and warnings for anyone that takes this crap to the main board?

we should all be buzzing about the football right now, not going back and forth over an argument that's lasted over 6 years for fuck's sake.

we should be attracting new posters to chat about the quality we've seen on the pitch this season and what the future might hold but anyone reading this shite must take one look then fuck off over to NO, which is sad really because all the craic here, beyond the incessant arguing with leazes, is way better.

i don't know what the solution is. i'd like to think LM could change, he could grow the fuck up and drop it. but he won't of course. he wants to have the same argument every day. that's why he's comes here and posts the same shite every day for 6 FUCKING YEARS!!!!

a ban has to be the last resort. something has to be done though, the majority of us on here are board to fuck with this. perhaps it could be put to a poll.

THIS except I would ban him tomorrow. How many warnings does one lunatic need. ' Destroying threads since before 2006 '

He was banned from N.O.L. for exactly the same thing.

When one idiot spoils it for everyone else, kick the idiot out.

wheres the" i dont give a fuck because he's on ignore" camp?

seriously the should we/ shouldn't we ban banter is as tedious as the man himself

Edited by tooner

wheres the" i dont give a fuck because he's on ignore" camp?

seriously the should we/ shouldn't we ban banter is as tedious as the man himself

Its not really an option as many have stated. You simply end up missing out on loads of threads or keep seeing various bits quoted.

Its a lovely idea if everyone stuck to it but as has been quite obvious over the last few days, there is a section that are quite happy to poke with sticks.

The discussion might be tedious to you, but quite a lot of plus three year posters are concerned at the decline of the forum.

It cant continue as is, surely.

Its not really an option as many have stated. You simply end up missing out on loads of threads or keep seeing various bits quoted.

Its a lovely idea if everyone stuck to it but as has been quite obvious over the last few days, there is a section that are quite happy to poke with sticks.

The discussion might be tedious to you, but quite a lot of plus three year posters are concerned at the decline of the forum.

It cant continue as is, surely.

how is it not an option? I've blocked him and i can honestly say i don't notice not being able to see what he's written, isn't there an LM post generator for that?

as for the bit in bold, i'm a 3+ year poster and i can tell you the discussion is an obvious symptom of the decline caused by LM, piss or get off the pot already.....and don't call me shirley