FAO Leazes Mag

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give him the wickerman treatment

Wickerman.jpg

To be honest i don think anyone can be arsed to buid a full size Wickerman... :lol:

Have you not seen the film? :D

Could you personally be arsed to build a wickerman for LM?

Wickerman.jpg

To be honest i don think anyone can be arsed to buid a full size Wickerman... :lol:

i reckon i could build the 5th best wickerman in the country

Wickerman.jpg

If Brock was put in aswell i'm sure I could find the time.

Wickerman.jpg

To be honest i don think anyone can be arsed to buid a full size Wickerman... :D

Have you not seen the film? :lol:

If Brock was put in aswell i'm sure I could find the time.

:D

oooo Brock got burned!!

Wickerman.jpg

To be honest i don think anyone can be arsed to buid a full size Wickerman... :D

Have you not seen the film? :lol:

i reckon i could build the 5th best wickerman in the country

:D

Now that Deadly Doug isn't a chairman. WHo is the fat one better than now? And give evidence for your answer.

There are 87 examples over the last decade.

Shame you are blind to evidence mind ....... :D

Now that Deadly Doug isn't a chairman. WHo is the fat one better than now? And give evidence for your answer.

Is it just me or is Leazes turning into a really bad imitation of himself?

Shame you are blind to evidence mind ....... :lol:

:D At least you can laugh at yourself.

86 actually. Remember we're joint 5th with Aston Villa. Which puts Shepherd on a par with Doug Ellis, something which you are studiously avoiding having to own up to by refusing to set foot in that thread where your silly 5th best on average argument was pulled to bits.

86 actually. Remember we're joint 5th with Aston Villa. Which puts Shepherd on a par with Doug Ellis, something which you are studiously avoiding having to own up to by refusing to set foot in that thread where your silly 5th best on average argument was pulled to bits.

They've won a trophy in the last 10 years though, which puts them above us in a 'goal difference' scenario. Not that trophies seem to mean owt to LM like, in these sorts of arguments. :lol:

They've won a trophy in the last 10 years though, which puts them above us in a 'goal difference' scenario. Not that trophies seem to mean owt to LM like, in these sorts of arguments. :lol:

"Do you or do you not think that it was a good idea to sell Craig Bellamy" is how he'll react to this.

So would you put FF above the likes of Milan Madaric or Madejski? What about Tottenhams board? Bolton too is he better than their chairman?

So would you put FF above the likes of Milan Madaric or Madejski? What about Tottenhams board? Bolton too is he better than their chairman?

I like the fact he considers comparing us with the likes of Lincoln city or Hartlepool is valid too. Ffs tbh. They must have SHIT chairmen.

Shame you are blind to evidence mind ....... :lol:

:angry: At least you can laugh at yourself.

So you are disputing the fact that we have overtaken many major clubs who were ahead of us, and have qualified for europe more than them in the last decade ?

Please supply the evidence this is not the case, if for some strange reason you happen not to believe it.

Coming on a night when we have qualified for the next round of a european competition, when many other clubs with "superior" boards - in your opinion - are not even in europe at all, your timing could not be better.

Shame you are blind to evidence mind ....... :angry:

no. Joint 5th between 1998 and 2005. I thought you did figures ?????

As I explained, Ellis took control of Villa when they had won the League and European Cup. Now they are where exactly, and how well have they done in the 26 - TWENTY SIX - years since exactly ?

In answer to the first question - as unlike others I don;t delibrately ignore questions - I have never said at any time that Doug Ellis was the only chairman of any club worse than ours, in fact I have named numerous clubs without hardly drawing breath. Of course, these posts are based on fact, not fiction. Like others do.

My "silly" 5th best is a fact. You show me where we aren't the 5th best ? And tell me the clubs that have qualified for europe more than us over the last decade, other than the top 4 ?

PS. In answer to the first post, you are being a bit presumptious. What gives you any reason to presume this Yank is going to be better than even Ellis ?

He might be a right wanker. And he has made his first mistake already IMO, by offering O'Neill a 6 year contract. I wouldn't do that with any manager, bar perhaps Wenger. I would have offered it to Ferguson, but not now because of his age. I would like to see your reaction if Newcastle offered a manager a 6 year contract, based on an obscure track record, like O'Neill has which is no different to that of Souness.

Just think of the bother we would have had getting rid of Dalglish, with a track record that pissed all over O'Neill....although "we can't attract big name successful managers"......... :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

I like the fact he considers comparing us with the likes of Lincoln city or Hartlepool is valid too. Ffs tbh. They must have SHIT chairmen.

I'm not surprised that you don't get it

A suggestion.

Why don't you blame the players, or the manager ?

The manager for fielding weakened teams in the League Cup [the trophy you refer to] or the players who have bottled numerous opportunities to win these trophies ?

After all, the board has supplied the funds and the manager, with finance to put together the the quality in the dressing room which is what their side of it is ? Unless of course you are one of those who can't differentiate between the managers job and the boards ........

I would still argue though that when comparing chairmen you have to take other things into account than just league placings.

Take Wigan for example, 30 years ago they werent even a professional club, Dave Whelan took over and now look at them. Are you seriously saying that just because under Fred we've been in Europe a few times then FF's better?

Boro, never won nowt, in 3rd division then along comes Gibson and they're in a UEFA final, able to employ future England managers and more importantly able to attract players over us.

You have to take a load of things into account when comparing chairmen, the biggest one being where the club was when they took over compared to where they are now, we are not in as good a position therefore Freds took us backwards.