A question about women

JJ

Why do they get so fucking riled when you leave the toilet seat up? :lol:

I was having this discussion with a mate of mine who got a rollicking of his bird for leaving the seat up in HIS house. My ex used to go spare when I didn't put the seat down at their house. The fact she lived with 8 women was not only a bonus :D but I suppose a reason to do it. But when I had the gaul to tell her to make sure she leaves the seat up when she's been in my house she went radgy. For all those feminist types I was only trying to take the piss but she still went ape.

Told my mate same story so he thought it'd be funny to try it with his bird. She's in a raging huff as we speak. :D

Seriously, what's the problem?

Edited by JJ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The natural position for the toilet seat is to be down, to have it up takes more effort. Its something women have been taught to believe is their right over a number if years and is a clear example of all that is wrong in the world today.

I like your thinking. Mind, after the fact that many of the uncivilised of them squat to piss outside after a night out, surely they don't need a seat since they've mastered the praying mantis sty-lee?

The mind boggles.

Cath is probably working tonight so she'll come in and tell us we're all twats. :D

There's someone called CloudsGirl waiting for her account to be validated.

Come on Mods! Surely anyones first post should be about a topic like this. After all, this is the intellectual discussion we all joined this board for in the first place. :D

when i have a slash - i put the seat up and leave it up. when i have a dump, the seat goes down and stays down.

Its a mans god given right to piss standing up - therefore the seat has to go up too.

when i have a slash - i put the seat up and leave it up. when i have a dump, the seat goes down and stays down.

Its a mans god given right to piss standing up - therefore the seat has to go up too.

Eggzakerly!

It's not as if I leave it up out of spite. Not as if I curl a brown then put the thing up. I honestly just don't get the big deal tbh.

Tbh there's something wrong with you if you can't piss standing up with the seat down, there's no need to put it up if you have a half decent aim, as I said before it takes more effort. If you spray a bit around the seat its no big deal, let the next user worry about that.

I put the seat back down if I go for a slash like. Not because anyone has told me to, but because it looks minging with the seat left up and it takes me all of half a second to put it back down.

Also, we've had this one before, but anyone that can't go to the bog without pissing all over the seat/floor has got something wrong with them. And anyone who pisses all over the seat/floor and doesn't do anything about it is a filthy twat.

That is all. :D

I put the seat back down if I go for a slash like. Not because anyone has told me to, but because it looks minging with the seat left up and it takes me all of half a second to put it back down.

Also, we've had this one before, but anyone that can't go to the bog without pissing all over the seat/floor has got something wrong with them. And anyone who pisses all over the seat/floor and doesn't do anything about it is a filthy twat.

That is all. :lol:

yeah i remember that discussion :D

If I recall correctly, Matt's house had a rancid floorboard next to the toilet, which was the result of him and his dad pissing all over it. :D

:blush: Dirty gits!

Was watching an episode of 'how clean is your house' the other day (i know :D ) But this woman on there lived in absolute shit :lol: It was disgusting, she honestly had no room to walk in any of her rooms because of the rubbish, she also had dogs roaming the place, her kitchen was knee deep in rotting food :D How can people live like that? Some of these people's 'homes' are so bad i wonder if its all just set up.

The incredulity on that thread at the suggestion that it's possible to go to the toilet without slashing all over the floor, man. We've got some right mongs on here! :lol: I got dubbed "Mr. Hand-Eye co-ordination" for not pittling all over the place ffs. :D

The incredulity on that thread at the suggestion that it's possible to go to the toilet without slashing all over the floor, man. We've got some right mongs on here! :D I got dubbed "Mr. Hand-Eye co-ordination" for not pittling all over the place ffs. :D

Also something about doing it in Ronaldinho style. :lol:

Well, Im another thats well trained, :D If Ive been for a slash I put the seat down afterwards. I lift it up because not that my aim is shite, but I think nipping my skin once to often in my zip as a kid have given me this occassional "off shoot" :lol: You divvint wanna be standing next to me at the match in the bogs like after a few pints.

In all seriousness though, if Im hung over and feeling rough, I sit doon to have a piss as well. Leaving the seat up is just rank :D

On another note, where is the show smiley button gone? To add smileys in quck reply?

The incredulity on that thread at the suggestion that it's possible to go to the toilet without slashing all over the floor, man. We've got some right mongs on here! :D I got dubbed "Mr. Hand-Eye co-ordination" for not pittling all over the place ffs. :D

Also something about doing it in Ronaldinho style. :lol:

Whilst smiling a lot?

I like your thinking. Mind, after the fact that many of the uncivilised of them squat to piss outside after a night out, surely they don't need a seat since they've mastered the praying mantis sty-lee?

The mind boggles.

Cath is probably working tonight so she'll come in and tell us we're all twats. :D

I was alternating between working and hoying up, but aye, if you leave the seat up you're all lazy, scruffy twats.