It works at Barca .....

killers_perm

"What about the boo's at full time ?" - reporter after West Ham

"I didn't hear anything!" - Mr Souness

Time has come to help our poor deaf Manager :blink: to see that there is a large contingent of the faithfull choir who do not want him to stay

White hankies are traditionally waived at Barcelona to show that the fans are not happy, be it with the manager or the President.

I suggest that starting at the Man Utd match we follow our Catalan cousins and do the same - :razz:

Of course we would have to have advise Mssrs Shepherd & Souness what they mean, however I am sure that the message will be pretty clear when there are 10'000 hankies being waived at their general direction - especially if the local & national press are tipped off too, you know how they like a good poke at the toon

:nufc: :nufc: :rolleyes::rolleyes::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest:

Edited by killers_perm

White hankies are traditionally waived at Barcelona to show that the fans are not happy, be it with the manager or the President.

not just at Barca, most Spanish grounds, they also do quite a good line in whistling when displeased. It can get pretty deafening and the manager and players certainly hear it.

Could always defecate in Souey's half time cup of tea.

16378[/snapback]

Why not wipe our arses on the hankies, then wave them?

16380[/snapback]

That's just unhygenic! :blink:

16386[/snapback]

I'll gladly nip down to Poondstretchas and get 4 boxes of 100 mansize triple ply if it means we can finally get Fat Fred & Grumpy to sit up and take notice - mind you if my maths is right I'll need another 100 people to do the same

Anyone remember the Scarves out for Sir Bobby from 3 seasons ago - that got about over 5000 people to join in so there's always a chance we'll get more to do this one

Booing is crap for two reasons.

1. Its the noise a 5 year old makes at a pantomime and is incredibly sad when made by grown men (and women!)

2. It could be aimed at anybody from the players/manager/chairman/refreee/linesman/oppositon team or manager

If people want to have any effect at all it has to be chants directly aimed at Souness and/or Shepherd.

Could always defecate in Souey's half time cup of tea.

16378[/snapback]

Why not wipe our arses on the hankies, then wave them?

16380[/snapback]

That's just unhygenic! :blink:

16386[/snapback]

I'll gladly nip down to Poondstretchas and get 4 boxes of 100 mansize triple ply if it means we can finally get Fat Fred & Grumpy to sit up and take notice - mind you if my maths is right I'll need another 100 people to do the same

Anyone remember the Scarves out for Sir Bobby from 3 seasons ago - that got about over 5000 people to join in so there's always a chance we'll get more to do this one

16395[/snapback]

There might be someone on this board who can you help you with the mansize hankies.

Booing is crap for two reasons.

1. Its the noise a 5 year old makes at a pantomime and is incredibly sad when made by grown men (and women!)

2. It could be aimed at anybody from the players/manager/chairman/refreee/linesman/oppositon team or manager

If people want to have any effect at all it has to be chants directly aimed at Souness and/or Shepherd.

16421[/snapback]

Excellently put, PL - and agree wholeheartedly. :blink:

What about Shepherd is a Mackem chants, I'm sure that would piss the fat 'I'm proud to be a geordie' bastard off.

16540[/snapback]

If his continual geordie based ramblings are true, or at least he believes it then you're right, it would be great to hear 50,00 at St. james chanting "Shepherd is a mackem" :wink2:

What about Shepherd is a Mackem chants, I'm sure that would piss the fat 'I'm proud to be a geordie' bastard off.

16540[/snapback]

If his continual geordie based ramblings are true, or at least he believes it then you're right, it would be great to hear 50,00 at St. james chanting "Shepherd is a mackem" ;)

16553[/snapback]

Fuck that, I want the whole crowd singing it :wink2:

16540[/snapback]

If his continual geordie based ramblings are true, or at least he believes it then you're right, it would be great to hear 50,00 at St. james chanting "Shepherd is a mackem" ;)

16553[/snapback]

Fuck that, I want the whole crowd singing it :wink2:

16559[/snapback]

:D;)

Honestly though i do think 50,000 of us chanting he's a mackem would be worth seeing!

You know........... November the 5th isn't very far away

do you think they'd rent me a cellar under the Main Stand????????????

Guido :wink2:;);)

Edited by Rob W

You know...........  November the 5th isn't very far away

do you think they'd rent me a cellar under the Main Stand????????????

Guido    :wink2:  ;)  ;)

16564[/snapback]

I though you were going to suggest burning effigies of said villians outside the gates. But that's good too