Own up!

adios

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fuck that, after a piss? I dunno about you but my cock's clean as a whistle anyway and I some how manage not to piss on me hands. It's lasses who whinge about it an all. Moan in case they touch a door handle that's been touched by someone who touched their cock, but quite happily stuff a one in their gob. Where's the logic there?

Until they fucking get married

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that, after a piss? I dunno about you but my cock's clean as a whistle anyway and I some how manage not to piss on me hands. It's lasses who whinge about it an all. Moan in case they touch a door handle that's been touched by someone who touched their cock, but quite happily stuff a one in their gob. Where's the logic there?

:D

Top Tip:

If possible always dry your hands using paper towels. Them hot air dryers are incredibly unhygienic and just blow germs around.

Ithankyou.

EDIT

Have I spelt unhygienic correctly? Unhygeinic, unhygienic. Yeah. I think I did. Hmm, I'm tired.

I think the article I read a while ago mentioned that as well.

Doesn't make sense to me. Bacteria are usually transferred from surface to surface. Mind I prefer paper towels where possible. Normal towels are the worst.

Right here we go, purely in the name of science;

I have had one shite and not washed me hands

I have had two pisses. washed me hands after one.

I licked me hands after all three visits and they never tasted any different :D

Yep, but that is because your mouth is full of shit anyway...

Top Tip:

If possible always dry your hands using paper towels. Them hot air dryers are incredibly unhygienic and just blow germs around.

Ithankyou.

EDIT

Have I spelt unhygienic correctly? Unhygeinic, unhygienic. Yeah. I think I did. Hmm, I'm tired.

Aye I've read that as well. I've got it down as a FACTAMUNDO so don't even bother trying to dispute it, Renton.

Top Tip:

Ithankyou.

EDIT

Aye I've read that as well. I've got it down as a FACTAMUNDO so don't even bother trying to dispute it, Renton.

So you believe everything you read do you? When in doubt my authority transcends all others - remember that.

Top Tip:

Ithankyou.

EDIT

So you believe everything you read do you? When in doubt my authority transcends all others - remember that.

I'll kick you in the bollocks. Transcend THAT.

Top Tip:

Ithankyou.

EDIT

Righto. Btw, CAN A MOD CHNGE GEMMILL'S SIG please?

Top Tip:

Ithankyou.

EDIT

Righto. Btw, CAN A MOD CHNGE GEMMILL'S SIG please?

Quoted for truth, as the saying goes.

Top Tip:

Ithankyou.

EDIT

Doesn't make sense to me. Bacteria are usually transferred from surface to surface. Mind I prefer paper towels where possible. Normal towels are the worst.

Right here we go, purely in the name of science;

I have had one shite and not washed me hands

I have had two pisses. washed me hands after one.

I licked me hands after all three visits and they never tasted any different :lol:

Yep, but that is because your mouth is full of shit anyway...

:D:lol::D

I always wash my hands after going to the loo, its second nature. Also always wash my hands before cooking, touching food whatever. I normally have wipes in my bag just incase im forced to use a grotty loo where the sink looks more germ ridden looking than my hands could be!! :angry:

We've done this one before and FILTHBAG Bridget admitted she doesn't bother after a wee. Urgh! Stinker!

Wants locking in a cage tbf.

Works for the polis now apparently. The long pissy arm of the law.

You never forget anything do you? :angry: I don't always wash my hands, I'll admit. I always will if there's paper towels but I hate hand driers. I'm also capable of not pissing on my hands, unlike most men.

Sammy - Not true. About the cage or the Police!

DIRTY ANIMAL. I hope you're the only one that uses that keyboard. :lol:

Always, it's disgusting not to.

And I try to touch the handle of the door to public toilets as little as possible to avoid picking up germs from the TOTAL BEASTS who don't bother.

I was in the toilets at work once and saw someone come straight out of a cubicle and not wash her hands, then she started brushing her teeth with her fingers.. minger.

Edited by alreetlike

Pub/restaurant - Always

Work - Always

Match poo - Always

Match Pee - rarely

Home Poo - Always

Home pee - rarely

Relatives - Always

Fact is there's more germs on the handle than on my cock and unless I've managed to piss all over my hand there's very little benefit in washing hands after a piss.

What I do always try to do where possible is use the fire door mechanism at the top of the door to open it, rather than touching the filthy disgusting handle. Nowt worse than a damp handle. uh.

You poo at the match! :angry: Urgh!

After a friday on the sauce I pretty much poo in every building I visit the next day.

I have never pooed at the match. Never.

It's really not bad. A well stocked pile of arse rag, go just before half time when it's quiet, the locks on the doors always work, nice game of Klondike, seats are a bit flimsy like and there's usually piss on the seat to clean up but by no means an unacceptable dumping environment like...say...Idols.

Urgh, na. Couldn't do it. Besides there's always a queue of people outside. And I mean literally RIGHT outside the cubicle. You must be able to see a collection of people's feet stood right outside. How are you meant to shit under that sort of pressure??

I can never understand when I see people waiting for a shit at halftime. How many shits a day would you need to be doing to want to time one for half time at the match?!