Own up!

adios

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Urgh, na. Couldn't do it. Besides there's always a queue of people outside. And I mean literally RIGHT outside the cubicle. You must be able to see a collection of people's feet stood right outside. How are you meant to shit under that sort of pressure??

I can never understand when I see people waiting for a shit at halftime. How many shits a day would you need to be doing to want to time one for half time at the match?!

Having said that, I'd rather do it than step inside Idols.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgh, na. Couldn't do it. Besides there's always a queue of people outside. And I mean literally RIGHT outside the cubicle. You must be able to see a collection of people's feet stood right outside. How are you meant to shit under that sort of pressure??

I can never understand when I see people waiting for a shit at halftime. How many shits a day would you need to be doing to want to time one for half time at the match?!

Amen to that, brother. Testify tbh.

Also I'm not keen on this 'I dont wash my hands cos my cock is clean' business. Fact is I'd hope your cock is clean but I still dont want to be touching it. So wipe your fucking hands and stop leaving your cockprints everywhere ffs.

PS reading back that last bit looks as tho it was directed at Scott, but it wasnt. I'd just quoted him above. It was directed at the SAVAGES in this thread.

Don't worry Sammy. Both my cock and my hands are clean. I didn't think for a second you were suggesting otherwise.

Alex, how is hoy noy broyn coy land? Have you met anyone that does as good a Northern Irish accent as Sammy yet?

Renton, you should write this down, make a few copies, laminate them, and we'll all have one. That way we know who not to accept drinks or handshakes or any human contact from.

A list of shame. We should make some mandatory badges too - like a star of David or something, just so we don't forget.

Renton, you should write this down, make a few copies, laminate them, and we'll all have one. That way we know who not to accept drinks or handshakes or any human contact from.

A list of shame. We should make some mandatory badges too - like a star of David or something, just so we don't forget.

Brown triangle tbh.

We should get Craig to fix it so that their names are in a different colour font on the memberlist. That way we can memorise them and we'll just know to be wary when we're even chatting to them on here.

Mind, there's a lot of non-responders. How do we know where the admin's sympathies lie?

OK, the list of shame:

Bridget

J69

Li3nZ

Holden McGroin

Skol

Blue Star

SLP and Happy Face are also a bit dodgy because they don't wash at the match.

I'm quite confident it's the cleanest course of action. I'd rather have whatevers on my nice clean cock remain on my fingers, than mixing it withg whatever some grot has left on the taps after taking the biggest dump since christendom.