Given

Harper

Taylor - To see if he fulfills his potential

Duff

N'zogbia

Parker

Emre

Solano - Just as cover

Milner - Would be better as a wingback, strong in the tackle and got a bit of pace

Owen

Martins - Yet to prove himself

These are the only players i would keep if we want to challenge for the top four again, sadly we need to spend a lot of money filling the vacant positions.

We're fucked i reckon.

i'd get rid of all the defenders but that would mean buying eight new defenders so some will have to stay as cover despite not being good enough.

luque, siberski and butt can all walk too

Edited by Dan

Thats what's fucking scary about it, we really are a shit team. If we can see that our current defenders aren't good enough how can't Tumour boy?

that's a bit harsh

My mate reckons thats what the West Ham fans were calling him, harsh but it did make me smirk :angry:

Thats what's fucking scary about it, we really are a shit team. If we can see that our current defenders aren't good enough how can't Tumour boy?

Probably because he hasn't got much of a clue. :angry:

Tumour boy a bit harsh though.

Well he wanted Huth and Bridge, so that shows that he knew our defenders weren't good enough. I imagine the mis-management of the clubs money by the board over the last few years is the problem.

that's a bit harsh

..................................................... harsh but it did make me smirk :angry:

Then have a smirk on me son.

I had a brain tumour removed 13 years ago and it was a lot worse than Roeder's, it ended my working life real quick like. Anyone wiv arf a brain (like me) knows that was a trifle harsh. :lol:

Stop getting your speedos in a twist you touchy bastards, I know there's nothing funny about anyone having a brain tumour but i just get a picture in my head of a small toxic avenger, garbage street kids style, and when i heard it, it made me smirk.

Guest Patrokles

that's a bit harsh

My mate reckons thats what the West Ham fans were calling him, harsh but it did make me smirk :angry:

It made you smirk because it was incredibly witty, or what?

that's a bit harsh

It made you smirk because it was incredibly witty, or what?

See my explanation above your post

out of our current squad are imo

Given

Harper

Taylor - To see if he fulfills his potential

Duff

N'zogbia

Parker

Emre

Solano - Just as cover

Milner - Would be better as a wingback, strong in the tackle and got a bit of pace

Owen

Martins - Yet to prove himself

These are the only players i would keep if we want to challenge for the top four again, sadly we need to spend a lot of money filling the vacant positions.

We're fucked i reckon.

Milner is one paced and it aint quick