Ever put a plastic bag over someone elses head?

Jusoda Kid

Never done it myself but i know quite a few people I would be happy to do it to. Closest i came to it was putting a football sock over my dog's head.

Went down like a shit sarnie with the dog :wink2:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Never done it myself but i know quite a few people I would be happy to do it to. Closest i came to it was putting a football sock over my dog's head.

Went down like a shit sarnie with the dog  :wink2:

16560[/snapback]

The dog went ballistic and started legging it around the room like a mad bull but the laughs didn't last for long when it jumped through the air and butted me in the nose, practically breaking it much to the amusement of my onlooking friends.

;)

I once had to forcibly stop a mate putting his dog in the microwave, he really wanted to do it as well, sick fucker!

16579[/snapback]

That's just not right in the head. ;):wink2:

My mate's dog once ran around the house with a black binliner (which it had obviously previously eaten :wink2: ) hanging out of its arse. Not surprisingly it went a bit mental when this second tail wouldn't drop off like it normally does when it has a shit. Covered the fucking house in brown stuff, and my mate had to put a pair of rubber gloves on and enter into a game of tug of war with the dog's cakehole.

My mate's dog once ran around the house with a black binliner (which it had obviously previously eaten ;) ) hanging out of its arse.  Not surprisingly it went a bit mental when this second tail wouldn't drop off like it normally does when it has a shit.  Covered the fucking house in brown stuff, and my mate had to put a pair of rubber gloves on and enter into a game of tug of war with the dog's cakehole.

16659[/snapback]

Nice :wink2:

Who won?

My mate's dog once ran around the house with a black binliner (which it had obviously previously eaten :D ) hanging out of its arse.  Not surprisingly it went a bit mental when this second tail wouldn't drop off like it normally does when it has a shit.  Covered the fucking house in brown stuff, and my mate had to put a pair of rubber gloves on and enter into a game of tug of war with the dog's cakehole.

16659[/snapback]

:wink2:;);)

My parents had a dog like that. It would eat balloons and rubber bands for some reason. I still have the image in my head of my Dad trying to poke a shit-covered balloon out of its arse with a stick :D