One Way Streets

wykikitoon

I know it seems im moaning about driving a lot recently but this is a twat of a moan.

I park my car on a narrow one way street outside work, I got out of work this evening, went to my car got in my car and started it up. I was checking my mirrors ready to pull out, had a quick glance at the front (making sure no kid was crossing) and went to pull out. I was at this second going rather slow and was turning to look at the front again when I heard a screech of breaks and a beep.

I stopped quite sharpe, looked and guess what, it was a copper!! No sirens, no blue lights nothing!

The twat got out and moaned at me "Look where your going mate!" then he asked why I didnt look.

I mentioned it was a one way street,which he was going down the wrong way, and to skid must have been going at some speed!

"You want to give me any more lip mate, or shall I just nick you now?"

I said I wasnt giving him any lip at all and just mentioned he took my by suprise

"Well in future look where you going"#

the twat got in his shitty panda car and fucked off

So I have his number and reg the cunt is getting a letter sent to his boss, and I hope he gets crabs thsi weekend the twat!!!

I know it seems im moaning about driving a lot recently but this is a twat of a moan.

I park my car on a narrow one way street outside work, I got out of work this evening, went to my car got in my car and started it up.  I was checking my mirrors ready to pull out, had a quick glance at the front (making sure no kid was crossing) and went to pull out. I was at this second going rather slow and was turning to look at the front again when I heard a screech of breaks and a beep.

I stopped quite sharpe, looked and guess what, it was a copper!! No sirens, no blue lights nothing!

The twat got out and moaned at me "Look where your going mate!" then he asked why I didnt look.

I mentioned it was a one way street,which he was going down the wrong way, and to skid must have been going at some speed!

"You want to give me any more lip mate, or shall I just nick you now?"

I said I wasnt giving him any lip at all and just mentioned he took my by suprise

"Well in future look where you going"#

the twat got in his shitty panda car and fucked off

So I have his number and reg the cunt is getting a letter sent to his boss, and I hope he gets crabs thsi weekend the twat!!!

16619[/snapback]

your lucky he didnt shoot you in the heed 7 times.