Tonights football

The Mighty Hog

To think, most mackems would have started this season with their twin ambitions being finish 4th from bottom and finish 1 place above the toon.

We are rapidly heading towards having exactly the same ambitions as they would have!

Deportivo lost and out of the Uefa. This might raise our chances to go back and sign Luque.

16757[/snapback]

Stuffed 5-1.

Even Steve Marlet scored !

*lights blue touch paper*

Durham on Talksport - who may or may not know anything about football according to personal taste - reckons Robert was fantastic for Pompey this eveing!

16791[/snapback]

He was quite average me thinks. Some good balls and 30m shots. Lua Lua was better. It was a very dull game anyway.

*lights blue touch paper*

Durham on Talksport - who may or may not know anything about football according to personal taste - reckons Robert was fantastic for Pompey this eveing!

16791[/snapback]

He was quite average me thinks. Some good balls and 30m shots. Lua Lua was better. It was a very dull game anyway.

16795[/snapback]

Thanks. I'd rather take your word than Durham's.

Fantastic Avatar btw :wink2:;);)

Reading 3 - 1 Swansea *cough* after extra time *cough*

Kitson was pure class bagged a brace, Lita got another. But for fuck sake all those people walking out before extra time ;) The bloke who sits next to me wasn't there so I yelled "SIT DOWN WHERE YOU GOIN" for him. :wink2:

And I cheered when I saw the mackem result on the scoreboard and got a few looks ;)