Fatty Viduka..

Scottish Mag

I was never against signing Viduka as long as it wasn't costing too much.

He's proven in the prem and capable of scoring, but has problems with injury and disappearing for parts of the season.

My main problem was that the smogs would want way more than he's worth gambling on.

I was never against signing Viduka as long as it wasn't costing too much.

He's proven in the prem and capable of scoring, but has problems with injury and disappearing for parts of the season.

My main problem was that the smogs would want way more than he's worth gambling on.

16758[/snapback]

Aye 6m is way too much for him, maybe £3m thats the highest I would go tbh for him.

"The fat lazy fucker always starts well then free-wheels for the rest of the season."

maybe it takes a few weeks of livingin somogville for the chemicals to workinto the blood stream ??

So 6 weeks into the autumn after returning form his vacation in OZ the tricholoomethobisulphateazine gets to work on agrovating his old war wound.

Or maybe its just the depressing effect of living in middlesborough?!

Edited by Womblemaster

Two good goals (second a screamer) but the fact is they were the first goals he's scored this year, which tell's it's own story...

16909[/snapback]

Means nowt imo. Most strikers score great goals now and again. Remember Mathie's brilliant goal against Sheff Wed? What happened to him??

He is a quality striker. Would be chuffed if we signed him. One injury-hit season and people have written him off.

17331[/snapback]

for all the stick he gets, he is a decent player. but he's like shearer in that he needs some pace alongside him. so as long as he isn't the only striker we sign, i wouldn't be against it.

i think he's quite similar to kluivert though in his style of play and fitness/motivation concerns. makes you wonder why we let the dutchman go if we do end up signing his aussie equivalent.