• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slapas - Manager - Tapas Restuarant

Fuck off! :lol:

Hey slapper, fancy tapas from slapas?

<_<

Google says no.

Some business man from Manchester opened it down here for a hobby. It lasted about a year after I left. He picked a really up market town to open. The name didn`t go down to well. I think he lost about £100,000 in the end. Nice food though. Things like Shark with Banana Mash, King prawns with Marmalade Chilli sauce. All weird food.

Senior Project Manager - MONSTER implementation next week (on my silver wedding anniversary !!!!!)

Bricking it tbh

I was thinking about being a project manager. I was born for it. How did you get into it?

it's all about the suit and brolly tbh ............

Senior Project Manager - MONSTER implementation next week (on my silver wedding anniversary !!!!!)

Bricking it tbh

I was thinking about being a project manager. I was born for it. How did you get into it?

nah thats :lol: solicitors <_<

Bricking it tbh

Working with the Oil industry just now, no suits, casual wear is mandatory, it's fucking brill

Best bit is waiting in the said big oil company reception for a meetiing and some suits'll come in having flown in to try and sell them something, the Oil Co guy will come and collect them and he looks like he's just got off a skateboard

As for how I got into it, totally by accident, was working on a secondment for a business re-organisation and someone gave me a project to look after (I was in middle management stuff before that) and then another etc etc

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Patrokles

Fourth year medical student, I finish my psychiatry rotation this week. :icon_lol:

So that's why you're on this board!

Eh?

Some interesting subjects for analysis. :lol:

Fourth year medical student, I finish my psychiatry rotation this week. :blush:

Eh?

Ah, I see. Well miserable old Renton is nailed on for recurrent depression (as are nearly all of the Newcastle fans), dementia is setting in for Leazes (delerium) and Rob W, and amiadd is clearly pyschotic with some of the stuff he comes up with.

As for you, you're a bit up and down so I suppose you could be bipolar. Or hitting puberty. :icon_lol:

I love it the way, in these threads, someone's job as a box shifter in a factory turns into Planning Management Analyst and a word processer turns into Business Administration Engineer!

I'm a Garbologist Agent.

"dementia is setting in for Leazes (delerium) and Rob W, "

prove it or apologise or send your bank details to my solicitor

There's no test, the diagnosis is made on the opinion of the clinician, i.e. me.

You lose, old timer! :lol:

There's no test, the diagnosis is made on the opinion of the clinician, i.e. me.

M'learn'd friends will be in contact

I'll only ask for £1 million as its you

M'learn'd friends will be in contact

I'll only ask for £1 million as its you

You ask them for the key to office 2002 while you're at it? :icon_lol:

Fourth year medical student, I finish my psychiatry rotation this week. :blush:

Eh?

Ah, I see. Well miserable old Renton is nailed on for recurrent depression (as are nearly all of the Newcastle fans), dementia is setting in for Leazes (delerium) and Rob W, and amiadd is clearly pyschotic with some of the stuff he comes up with.

As for you, you're a bit up and down so I suppose you could be bipolar. Or hitting puberty. :icon_lol:

obviously not an English teacher !!!!

Fourth year medical student, I finish my psychiatry rotation this week. :stars:

Eh?

Some interesting subjects for analysis. :mellow:

As for you, you're a bit up and down so I suppose you could be bipolar. Or hitting puberty. :lol:

obviously not an English teacher !!!!

I said what I did, you can see it in that post (in the quotes).

That old short term memory loss must be a bugger eh, take two of these once day. And don't put the kettle in the fridge again.

• 2 weeks later...

Database Administrator / Analyst Programmer for Accenture ;)

On N2?

Im a project manager/ business analyst for the Inland Revenue.

I preferred it when you were a barman at the Vallum, big fella - cheapest rounds I ever bought :D