Shepherd Out!

Scottish Mag

Guest Patrokles

Someone needs to get a dossier to Shepherd. Maybe if we printed out six copies and mailed one to the club, one to his home address, one to the Halls, one to Shepherd offshore, and then tried giving him one or leaving another under his wipers. Anyone know which car is his?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

We could leave a couple under the wipers of a couple, then they will claim that we are trying to vandalise their cars, good idea mate.

How could I have been so stupid?!?! Thanks for setting me straight. :calmdown:

not going to happen unless someone give him a lot of money to leave.

shame really,because despite us getting into the champions league acouple of times in the last few seasons, we have rather gone downhill under his ownership recently.

Don't know how seriously this will be taken, but some people on NO have set this up:

http://shepherdout1.proboards91.com/index.cgi

...with a view to getting together like-minded types who want dickhead out. Anyway, the obvious temptation is to point and laugh and say it'll have no impact, but you never know. If it gets posted on enough sites and enough people sit up and take notice there might at least be a worthwhile campaign or protest that gets noticed by someone or other.

Just letting people know - sign up, it can't hurt. :calmdown:

Don't know how seriously this will be taken, but some people on NO have set this up:

...with a view to getting together like-minded types who want dickhead out. Anyway, the obvious temptation is to point and laugh and say it'll have no impact, but you never know. If it gets posted on enough sites and enough people sit up and take notice there might at least be a worthwhile campaign or protest that gets noticed by someone or other.

Just letting people know - sign up, it can't hurt. :calmdown:

Argghhhhh! My eyes! FFS someone do something with the colour sheme, reminds me of the ZX spectrum.

I've a better idea. Can you pay your mate that put in his lift to tamper with it during its next service? :calmdown:

Anyone remember the Souness out website, this is on the same cringeworthy factor. A bunch of internet folk aren't going to get fuck all done with regards to this tbh

It'll remain cringeworthy if people don't sign up. If enough do then you never know. I know I do enough complaining about Shepherd and make enough "we'll never get anywhere with him in charge" comments to take the time out to at least sign up on the website and see where it goes.

Anyone remember the Souness out website, this is on the same cringeworthy factor. A bunch of internet folk aren't going to get fuck all done with regards to this tbh

So what should be done??

The best thing people could do would be to stay away tbh. I realise this would upset some soopafan's sensibilities and I am of course excepted from this protest.

Are you gonna sign up though? :calmdown: I agree though, the colour scheme leaves a bit to be desired, although I like Shepherd in the crosshairs. :calmdown:

Having Shepherd in the sights of a gun just shows a lack of sense. If the site ever gets any publicity it will immediatly lose credibilty. Naive and useless tbh

Are you gonna sign up though? :calmdown: I agree though, the colour scheme leaves a bit to be desired, although I like Shepherd in the crosshairs. :calmdown:

Having Shepherd in the sights of a gun just shows a lack of sense. If the site ever gets any publicity it will immediatly lose credibilty. Naive and useless tbh

From what I can gather, the message board is just a gathering place and there is a separate site being put together which will be the one for public consumption. I'm more concerned about the use of the club crest than the crosshairs, as it's breach of copyright and the place could be shut down in minutes if the club ever found out about it.

Anyway, I just thought it was a daft, amusing image, but I take your point.

Guest Patrokles

The problem is with it being set up by the N-O lot is that I doubt any of them are quite as intimidating or willing to stand up for their beliefs in the real world. Plus thousands of high-pitched Shepherd out! warbles isn't going to work. We need people with voices that have broken.

The problem is with it being set up by the N-O lot is that I doubt any of them are quite as intimidating or willing to stand up for their beliefs in the real world. Plus thousands of high-pitched Shepherd out! warbles isn't going to work. We need people with voices that have broken.

My spirit has broken, does that count?

My spirit has broken, does that count?

:blink:

Hello,

Yes its the crazy army bloke from Norway (Currently in Newcastle) all i want say is ive read all the comments on this site and i must admit i was a bit shocked at first, but the more i read on the more i thought "hey these lads want the same as me".

All i can say though is visit the forum cause i think we could do with people like you lot on side and just sitting there and whinghing its going to achieve f**k all.

Come on lets fight together and get the FAT F**K OOT ???

Will we see a dossier about pie-shops in Siberia?

Edited by Isegrim