Shepherd Out!

Scottish Mag

Hello,

Yes its the crazy army bloke from Norway (Currently in Newcastle) all i want say is ive read all the comments on this site and i must admit i was a bit shocked at first, but the more i read on the more i thought "hey these lads want the same as me".

All i can say though is visit the forum cause i think we could do with people like you lot on side and just sitting there and whinghing its going to achieve f**k all.

Come on lets fight together and get the FAT F**K OOT ???

http://shepherdout1.proboards91.com/index.cgi

As does making dossiers full of golf courses and quitting your job but don't tell people on N-O that.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is with it being set up by the N-O lot is that I doubt any of them are quite as intimidating or willing to stand up for their beliefs in the real world. Plus thousands of high-pitched Shepherd out! warbles isn't going to work. We need people with voices that have broken.

they won't take any notice of any message boards. Because 99% of fans who go to matches probably don't post on them.

The problem is with it being set up by the N-O lot is that I doubt any of them are quite as intimidating or willing to stand up for their beliefs in the real world. Plus thousands of high-pitched Shepherd out! warbles isn't going to work. We need people with voices that have broken.

they won't take any notice of any message boards. Because 99% of fans who go to matches probably don't post on them.

That's true but they represent a fair cross-section of opinion of what a lot of match going fans think. Views on messageboards are also reflected on the 3 legends, letter pages, fanzines, and are echoed throughout pubs on Tyneside.

I don't imagine Shepherd does pay any attention to other peoples' opinions though, which is why we are in the mess we are currently in.

Ok lads thanks and all the best :)<_<:)

:blush:

If this isn't some personal ego trip, and you do actually care about the cause, you might consider listening to what people are saying, and letting someone with a modicum of professionalism run things. You'll never come close to the professional fucking laughing stock that is HTT, but it all adds up.

That's true but they represent a fair cross-section of opinion of what a lot of match going fans think. Views on messageboards are also reflected on the 3 legends, letter pages, fanzines, and are echoed throughout pubs on Tyneside.

I don't imagine Shepherd does pay any attention to other peoples' opinions though, which is why we are in the mess we are currently in.

The least you lot could do is register on TFN's site and at least lend moral support.