Diouf Celebrations

wykikitoon

For the celebrations and "gouding" of Dioufs first goal, should he be punished? Was he getting loads of stick off us before his goals?

I am all for players letting steam off etc but maybe sometime players just dont think?

My mate is an Everton fan, he said Barton was getting tonnes of stick about his brother being in nick.

"He's getting bummed in the shower" etc etc, he didnt do much but pulled his pants down, I think thats quite funny?

Diouf several times has gouded and spat at opposition fans, you think by now he would have learnt?

Although he's tosser of the 1st order, I can see no value in complaining about his antics, fans think nothing of hurling abuse at oposition players, so when one scores and "celebrates" in retaliation, I see it as fair game.

Although he's tosser of the 1st order, I can see no value in complaining about his antics, fans think nothing of hurling abuse at oposition players, so when one scores and "celebrates" in retaliation, I see it as fair game.

I agree but

didn't diouf try firing up the fans before he scored?

You can't expect him to get punished for it. It's up to the player to just not be an arsehole. Unfortunately not being an arsehole isn't in Diouf's makeup.

:calmdown::calmdown:

Aye true

exactly. He got stick he gave some back simple as. If he wants to be the even smaller man then so be it.

The man is and always will be a complete cunt and disgrace to humanity, and i'd be happy to see opposition players kick the living shit out of him for 90 mins every week!

And if what he did under the rules merits a yellow card then the ref should do the job he's massively overpaid to do and book him. If it didn't merit a yellow then unfortunately there's nowt we can do about it.

But aside from that, if fans dish it out they should take it back, its just harder to take when its coming from an abortion of a human like Diouf!

Yeah Joey Barton getting fined for his antics is disgraceful. You can't condone mooning in front of a large crowd, but he must have felt terrible he was getting abused, having done a very nice gesture in giving his shirt to a disabled guy.