Conned!

khay

Conned!

Bastard Sweet machine made me but to packs of crisps! Turns out the knobby Balti chicken flavor bag is too big for the machine. I did not thinking shaking the machine to make the bag drop would go down to well if someone else walked it. I had to pay another bag to push it over the edge. At least that one dropped. Its not the first time that machine as done this do me.

They do it deliberately.

Mind you, Coke machines are the opposite. Some nifty fingerwork and you can often get a doubler. I was great at doing that when I was at school.

I've lost me touch though, I just can't get coke machines to do it these days. Or maybe they've cottoned on to that trick.

Edited by Tom_NUFC

Conned!

Bastard Sweet machine made me but to packs of crisps! Turns out the knobby Balti chicken flavor bag is too big for the machine. I did not thinking shaking the machine to make the bag drop would go down to well if someone else walked it. I had to pay another  bag to push it over the edge. At least that one dropped. Its not the first time that machine as done this do me.

17227[/snapback]

Just a little tip. Try and calm down enough to type next time.

The one in italics made me laugh. You had to pay another bag to push this one over? I just have this mental image of a big muscly bag of crisps pushing this bag which is clinging on for dear life.

Often happens at work, just go down to the canteen and they tell me to pick up a pack af whatever i wanted from there. Result if you were after Skips or something and you get some McCoys from the canteen!

Just me then>? :lol: