Your Favourite Football Pictures

JJ

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunderland103920losg5.jpg

The timing of that picture is absolutely incredible. Only Liam O'Brien appears to know it's a goal. No other fucker has clicked on just there.

That's the best yet like.

What's even more impressive is that he hasn't even taken the kick yet. :)

Are you blind?

Think he's taking the piss out of Craig.

We had this debate once before (with me arguing that the kick had not been taken before).

It has! The ball is directly above the 'N' of Metrocentre in the advertising hoarding. which absolutely every player (and the referee) are looking towards. There's no way all the people in the wall would be looking over their shoulders if the ball not been behind them at this point.

I would have thought the "<_<" would have shown I was being sarcastic. :)

I was about to make a comment about a lazy lob, but would it be about Robert's attitude or his semi ?

That comment is crying out for the photo of the centre circle during the Partizan Belgrade penalty shoot-out where Robert is fiddling with his nuts! :)

We had this debate once before (with me arguing that the kick had not been taken before).

It has! The ball is directly above the 'N' of Metrocentre in the advertising hoarding. which absolutely every player (and the referee) are looking towards. There's no way all the people in the wall would be looking over their shoulders if the ball not been behind them at this point.

I would have thought the "<_<" would have shown I was being sarcastic. :)

I find that :) to be quite ambiguous. I apologise.

The Observer did a collection of great sporting photographs a few years ago, the standout one for me was Owen having just missed for Liverpool in front of the kop, and the whole crowd had their hands on their heads. Great shot, I'll have a look for it.