Your Favourite Football Pictures

JJ

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta admint its a good likeness. Ashley would make even more sense though tbh <_<

presumably this is why we never won the world cup, the player's minds were distracted by their partners

Looks NOTHING like Dyer tbh :blush:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Senio...,,10278,00.html

Kieron Dyer is the number 8 btw :nufc:

We have 2 number 2's?! :icon_lol:

of course they look nothing like each other <_<

dyercole.jpg

If you think they look alike i would give the old "joystick" a rest for a little while (means your flatmate wouldn't have to wash that mystery fluid out of her hair soo much aswell) :blush:

Edited by Gejon

From tonight:

_42519977_cole203x152.jpg

There is a god. ;)

Perfect, just dropped him from my Dream Team this week too !

Suspected cruicate damage too, although I think this is based only on the fact he fell over with nobody near him like Michael Owen. I am getting a semi.

From tonight:

_42519977_cole203x152.jpg

There is a god. :nufc:

"He can't walk, he's not OK," is Jose Mourinho's blunt assessment of Ashley Cole. But the self-styled Special One is not going to go into the market for a replacement left-back. "The supermarket is closed," he said. Hope not. There's no milk in the fridge and the loo roll's running thin at home.

;):nufc:

I thought it looked like Cole just jarred his knee tbh. All the "Looked a lot like Owen's" comments were bollocks. Owen's knee did a visible internal disco move, Cole just looked like his jarred straight.