What would you rather be?

Renton

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you could be at the absolute peak of your chosen profession, what would you choose to be? You don't have to be like the examples given btw, I just used these because they are world-renowned in their field.

I'd choose to be a great scientist, surprising as this might be. I think that by increasing the understanding we have of the world they can change it in a more permanent way than any of the others, including politicians. Obviously they would have less fame, money, and groupies, but I wouldn't want that anyway.

Any ideas? Hope this poll works btw.

Edited by Renton

Footballer. Not so much for the adoration, more because I could retire at the age of 35 and never have to do a day's work again in my life.

Good answer. If you were a footballer you'd be a right lazy twat though - Robert perhaps?

Footballer. Not so much for the adoration, more because I could retire at the age of 35 and never have to do a day's work again in my life.

Good answer. If you were a footballer you'd be a right lazy twat though - Robert perhaps?

Robert? I thought the rules were that I was at the top of my game. More like Ginola. :)

You're halfway there as it is. :)

Footballer. Not least because of the money, but having so many people idolising and looking up at you, you have the chance to set an example and influence millions.

Something in the world of music. I was going to say rawk star, but I might actually prefer to be a classical virtuoso of some description - I imagine there's a far greater sense of satisfaction at a good night's work, and there'd be a relentless stream of poshos willing to pay £100 a pop to see you, plus plenty of opportunity to branch out into CD sales and sit on your arse and :) like Pavarotti for a while.

Something in the world of music. I was going to say rawk star, but I might actually prefer to be a classical virtuoso of some description - I imagine there's a far greater sense of satisfaction at a good night's work, and there'd be a relentless stream of poshos willing to pay £100 a pop to see you, plus plenty of opportunity to branch out into CD sales and sit on your arse and :) like Pavarotti for a while.

But.......Nigel Kennedy???

I would imagine that wearing the no. 9 and scoring for Ayr United would be the greatest thrill i would ever experience. Better than sex, drugs, winning the lottery, anything.

Scoring for the club you have supporter all your life beats all. :)

you have the chance to set an example and influence millions.

Why is it no surprise that Youtube boy wants to be the next Beckham?

Fuddy duddy tbh. :)

Seriously, if your this self-obsessed in 12 months time, kill yourself.

Pro mountain biker :)

I love biking and this would be mint. I have a couple of mates who are sponserd riders and its mint <_<

All the poll choices are pants and lack imagination. I would rather be a Shamen with my own tribe in the rain forest. :)

Pro mountain biker <_<

I love biking and this would be mint. I have a couple of mates who are sponserd riders and its mint :)

All the poll choices are pants and lack imagination. I would rather be a Shamen with my own tribe in the rain forest. :blush:

Surely all that rave music would get on your nerves after a while? :)

Astronaut, but one that goes to different planets, not one of these 'go to the International Space Station for a couple of weeks then come back' lot. They're still in the earths orbit ffs. Apparently, the most fantastic experience on the Apollo missions was not had by the guys who landed on the moon, but by the guys who orbited the moon waiting to pick them up. Going on the dark side of the moon every few hours, in total darkness, with no radio communication, and only the stars to look at, is beautiful.