The trouble with NUFC isn't FFS,GS or AS......

Ketsbaia's Mobile

...it's the bloody whinging fans.

Not ALL the fans, just the whinging ones.

The ones who think we have a God given right to win something.

The ones who are looking for a crack to complain about.

The ones who only sing when we're winning.

The ones who think Toon fans should only have Geordie accents.

The ones who keep saying our club is a joke.

I have good friends who support Nottingham Forest, Ipswich, Norwich and Plymouth Argyle and they would kill to be where we are.

Someone is responsible for us having the money to bid £18m for Owen.

RANT OVER (possibly) :wink2:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have good friends who support Nottingham Forest, Ipswich, Norwich and Plymouth Argyle and they would kill to be where we are.

Yep, and if they were in the position of Newcastle the fans would behave no different...

Count me in Ive waited 40 years for real success, if in them 40 years there had been no chance of winning something I'd be quite happy with the present situation, but thats not the case. We have had many chances to build on our limited sucesses but never have thats what bugs me.

RANT OVER (possibly)  :wink2:

17332[/snapback]

Yes, ultimately that would be the fans.

I do think the crowd's attitude cost us a few points over the last couple of seasons though.

I don't subscribe to the trouble with Newcastle being the fans. Having said that, the mental reactions on the other board today to what ultimately HAS to be good news for our season beggars belief. I just have no time for people hell-bent on negativity. That place was a fucking joke today and any outsider reading it would have thought that their reaction was a pisstake.

I don't subscribe to the trouble with Newcastle being the fans.  Having said that, the mental reactions on the other board today to what ultimately HAS to be good news for our season beggars belief.  I just have no time for people hell-bent on negativity.  That place was a fucking joke today and any outsider reading it would have thought that their reaction was a pisstake.

17347[/snapback]

I didn't say it was the fans, I said the ones who whinge and badmouth the club....etc etc.

Unfortunately there are a lot of them :wink2:

Edited by Ketsbaia's Mobile

The fans ONLY go because there is a decent team to watch. They'd soon bugger off if there was the kind of fayre that Sunderland get to watch.

I don't think we should kid ourselves that our fans are any different.

The club is being run well.

17346[/snapback]

FFS, when did you have your lobotomy? :wink2:

You guys are so pessimistic.

Do you ever wonder if that filters through to the players?

17412[/snapback]

I don't give a f*ck they get paid millions. If it was up to me it would be legal to kneecap arsehole players who f*ck fans about.

17418[/snapback]

They get paid what they can get and you'd do exactly the same if you could.

I'm serious, this club has a f*cking shroud of gloom hanging over it. It's only the fans who ultimately can lift it.

The players will move on but your club is what you make it.

At the moment, most of the negativity is coming from this side of the white line.

You guys are so pessimistic.

Do you ever wonder if that filters through to the players?

17412[/snapback]

At St. James' it blatantly affects the players and thats why i don't do it and offer only support for 90 mins.

On message boards i'll quite rightly hammer the manager, chairman or whoever for beign shite at their jobs for which they are paid a fortune and which could be doen better by Laurel and Hardy.

RANT OVER (possibly)  :D

17332[/snapback]

Right - you've shown yourself up good and proper (dickhead.....) :D

Do Notts Forest, Ipswich, Norwich an Plymouth have our attendances ? COMBINED maybe.....

The fans ONLY go because there is a decent team to watch. They'd soon bugger off if there was the kind of fayre that Sunderland get to watch.

17346[/snapback]

We've won fuck all in my time of supporting them, yet our attendances are bettered ONLY by Man U - and you are so fucking daft as to say its the whingeing fans at fault ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Phil K

It could be the chairman, the manager, his coaching staff, the players or (more probably) a combination of all of them to blame, but the fans? Don't make me laugh. I don't buy into the 'we are the best fans in the world bar none' hype but we have an excellent loyal fan base and a shit load of 'floating fans' who could probably swell potential gates to 60-70k for big games if we were doing really well. We are good supporters by anyone's standards, to blame even the whingeing element for the current state of the club is an absolute joke.

Are you questioning the soopafans? :D

I think the problem with some fans is that they feel it's a competition to see who is the most loyal, this in turn makes your point more valid apparently. Overcompensating for something methinks.

Can't we just all get along?

RANT OVER (possibly)  :D

17332[/snapback]

Right - you've shown yourself up good and proper (dickhead.....) :D

Do Notts Forest, Ipswich, Norwich an Plymouth have our attendances ? COMBINED maybe.....

17346[/snapback]

We've won fuck all in my time of supporting them, yet our attendances are bettered ONLY by Man U - and you are so fucking daft as to say its the whingeing fans at fault ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

17812[/snapback]

Calm down. You disagree. Big Deal. Keep the insults to yourself.

You pay your money of your own free will. You are entitled to feel the way you do and so am I.

Newcastle has been injected with VAST amounts of cash and has had attractive football to watch. You go because the football is good. If you go because you are so "loyal" than more fool you.

When was the last time Forest, Ipswich etc bought a BIG player. Their fans are no different. Stop kidding yourself. They have sod all to go for. We'd be the same.

Edited by Ketsbaia's Mobile

Are you questioning the soopafans?  :D

I think the problem with some fans is that they feel it's a competition to see who is the most loyal, this in turn makes your point more valid apparently. Overcompensating for something methinks.

Can't we just all get along?

17820[/snapback]

I agree. It's this insane frenzy of anger and "loyalty" that makes success nigh on impossible.

If our fans are so wonderful, why is it that our ground is SO FUCKING QUIET. The visitors make more bloody noise.

17346[/snapback]

That my friend is the silliest thing i have ever read.

17857[/snapback]

Close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and go "La la la" and you may find yourself thinking the same thing too.... :D

If our fans are so wonderful, why is it that our ground is SO FUCKING QUIET. The visitors make more bloody noise.

17849[/snapback]

It's directly linked to what's happening on the pitch. Simple as.