NUFC V Bolton

Dude

I know yeh, the only other match I can think of in recent history where we've drawn and i've walked out gutted feeling we've lost is that 2-2 with Ipswich when Shearer missed the pen in the last kick of the game.

17490[/snapback]

Perhaps the best example of what a cunt Souness is, lies in the fact the mackems look like they'll outscore us this season and they are abysmal!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife's in the bath right now. Do I go and 'scrub her back' or listen to the second half??

Decisions, decisions!

17494[/snapback]

Part-timer. :wink2:

Why the hell would you give up the support of your wife for the match?

So, we all accepted we have no creativity and no goals, now if the defence is going to shite aswell shall we just give up???

Get this fuckwitt away from the club now and bring anyone you like in as it cannot possibly be any worse

it does take the piss that we have still only signed 2 genuine first team players in a summer that saw 9 leave and with only a few days of the transfer window left.

for all of souness's faults (of which there are many), the fact that we are so short on numbers and quality is down to the fat twat that runs the club.

it does take the piss that we have still only signed 2 genuine first team players in a summer that saw 9 leave and with only a few days of the transfer window left.

for all of souness's faults (of which there are many), the fact that we are so short on numbers and quality is down to the fat twat that runs the club.

17513[/snapback]

How ?