NUFC V Bolton

Dude

Serious question here - why would Owen want to join this shithouse of a team?

Better hope he's not watching/listening to/hearing about this. Or watching Sky on Sunday for that matter.

FFS this is ridiculous.

17544[/snapback]

That fat idiot Shepherd gets rid of several players to cut the wage bill (the few that were scoring) penny pinches in signing players, then will be offering obscene amounts to get a player ONE player (which is nowhere near enough) who will be going through the motions until ending up where he's always wanted to be. The fat fool is at the bottom of everything. HE brought in this useless twat.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

canny on here like, without any exiled experts to correct us all the time !

17549[/snapback]

You do realise though that this is just a second class thread as we're not at the game and, therefore, don't really have a valid opinion :D

17549[/snapback]

You do realise though that this is just a second class thread as we're not at the game and, therefore, don't really have a valid opinion :D

17553[/snapback]

Aye, I can see that you lot have made a tremendous effort to get to the game.....

our masterful manager says he will score 20 goals this season and he's a better player to have in the club than Craig Bellamy

17557[/snapback]

You mean the "cancer" who now that he's gone we have the bestest team spirit in the whole wide world ever because Graeme says so! Ignoring the fact we are beaten every time we go behind because team spirit is hite, because we are managed by a tosser!

17549[/snapback]

17553[/snapback]

of course, I'm ready and waiting for a regular match attendee to tell me I have it all wrong and Souness is a genius and just needs more time and 30m more quid.

our masterful manager says he will score 20 goals this season and he's a better player to have in the club than Craig Bellamy

17557[/snapback]

You mean the "cancer" who now that he's gone we have the bestest team spirit in the whole wide world ever because Graeme says so! Ignoring the fact we are beaten every time we go behind because team spirit is hite, because we are managed by a tosser!

17561[/snapback]

oh aye of course, the spirit is now so good without the cancer, we are now going to come roaring back, score 4 goals, and 20 goal Crapeobi will laugh at us and say he's just been pretending to be shite...

and laughing Graeme will say "i told you so"

Edited by LeazesMag

17549[/snapback]

17553[/snapback]

of course, I'm ready and waiting for a regular match attendee to tell me I have it all wrong and Souness is a genius and just needs more time and 30m more quid.

17562[/snapback]

Come on be fair, he does need more time. Even he can't relegate us after 3 games, he needs a few more than that.

Thank fuck I'm at Reading this weekend, was going ot make the effort to get out of the festival and watch the game on Sunday but won't waste my time now. Wasters, and to think I put 90% of my choice of uni on being as close to newcastle as possible to watch them play, what an idiot.

17549[/snapback]

17553[/snapback]

Aye, I can see that you lot have made a tremendous effort to get to the game.....

17559[/snapback]

do the other 700+ count ?

17549[/snapback]

17553[/snapback]

17559[/snapback]

Cant speak for others but I followed Newcastle home and away when we really were shite. I'm now at an age where gettting up to St James is an effort (2 heart attacks and unstable angina) so please think before you make sweeping comments. Im sure others have valid reasons for not being at Bolton tonight.

Thank fuck I'm at Reading this weekend, was going ot make the effort to get out of the festival and watch the game on Sunday but won't waste my time now.  Wasters, and to think I put 90% of my choice of uni on being as close to newcastle as possible to watch them play, what an idiot.

17567[/snapback]

I think you could probably get a psychologis to write a note saying you were suffering temporary insanity and get your uni changed. As long as the people you need to convince have actually seen us play you'll be fine!

17549[/snapback]

17553[/snapback]

17559[/snapback]

Cant speak for others but I followed Newcastle home and away when we really were shite. I'm now at an age where gettting up to St James is an effort (2 heart attacks and unstable angina) so please think before you make sweeping comments. Im sure others have valid reasons for not being at Bolton tonight.

17569[/snapback]

Fair point but then LM and his ilk always rattle on about exiles, yet he's at his computer not the match despite only a 160 mile trip to Bolton!

Im sure others have valid reasons for not being at Bolton tonight.

17569[/snapback]

Well, my foot is in plaster and its absolute agony to go a dozen steps. But even if it wasnt so NUFC under this twat dont deserve support. :D

83:34

Shot by Shola Ameobi (Newcastle) right-footed from right channel (20 yards), missed left.

First shot i do believe.

17573[/snapback]

it wasnt close either, you heard the Bolton fans going WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY after he shot

Fair point but then LM and his ilk always rattle on about exiles, yet he's at his computer not the match despite only a 160 mile trip to Bolton!

A lad I know has been able to go tonight, unlike myself, but if he tells me tomorrow that we all have the wrong impression, and we have been desperately unlucky, I'll take his word and not argue the toss with him.

Edited by LeazesMag

I see we're doing the old pretend we are really shit then suprise everyone later tactic.

Or are we just utter shit ?

17579[/snapback]

We are now utter shite, as some predicted, as Souness has done a wonderful job getting rid of our best forward and a few others.

Never mind, I'm sure the dressing room will be a harmonious place after the game..

I see we're doing the old pretend we are really shit then suprise everyone later tactic.

Or are we just utter shit ?

17579[/snapback]

We are now utter shite, as some predicted, as Souness has done a wonderful job getting rid of our best forward and a few others.

Never mind, I'm sure the dressing room will be a harmonious place after the game..

17582[/snapback]

To be fair he has united the entire club...every single fecker there must be suicidal at the moment, so they're all together in that!