Roeder

whufc

Hiya NUFC fans, been reading the site since his appointed. Just wanted to say a few things as an outsider....

You won't ever be top 6 and challenge for anything with GR at the helm.

Why didn't you appoint a top class proven manager? O'Neil for example?

And why is Bramble still at the club in a defence that hasn't improved whatsoever? Roeder had all summer to make Newcastle progress and he has failed you. No defenders, no Shearer replacement either?

The way he approached that Man Utd game not so long ago sums Roeder up perfectly. I feel sorry for most of your fans. Even when he had a decent year with us and finished 7th the performances were really poor and not entertaining in the slightest.

All the best everyone. You guys deserve some success I just don't think Roeder could deliver it. Not even with Barcelona's team in the SPL.

Thanks for reading,

WHUFC.

Hiya NUFC fans, been reading the site since his appointed. Just wanted to say a few things as an outsider....

And why is Bramble still at the club in a defence that hasn't improved whatsoever? Roeder had all summer to make Newcastle progress and he has failed you. No defenders, no Shearer replacement either?

The way he approached that Man Utd game not so long ago sums Roeder up perfectly. I feel sorry for most of your fans. Even when he had a decent year with us and finished 7th the performances were really poor and not entertaining in the slightest.

All the best everyone. You guys deserve some success I just don't think Roeder could deliver it. Not even with Barcelona's team in the SPL.

Thanks for reading,

WHUFC.

Don't know if you're on a wind-up, hope not and I don't think so, but the reason is we have a fat incompetent prick as a chairman. Despite what Shepherd or the media may say, Roeder was not the fans' choice, at least not the sensible ones. Looks like Roeder is trying to make it 3/3 in the relegation stakes. Fancy swapping for Pardew?

Thanks for reading,

WHUFC.

I think every single Newcastle United fan is equally as puzzled as you, the vast majority of fans wanted a top European manager at the helm and were disapointed with the lack of ambition shown by the club in appointing Roeder, most agree Roeder's a decent bloke, but a poor manager.

His success last season said more about the desperation of the Souness regimen than anything special Roeder did, Tommy Craig and Alan Shearer were clearly having an input in tactics and inspiration to the playing staff, as soon as that pair left, so did the performances.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but Roeder should have shuffled back to our academy and left managing Newcastle United to someone who knew what they were doing, but you can't blame Roeder for giving it a go, the person that is ultimately to blame is Freddy Shepherd.

Thanks for reading,

WHUFC.

I think every single Newcastle United fan is equally as puzzled as you, the vast majority of fans wanted a top European manager at the helm and were disapointed with the lack of ambition shown by the club in appointing Roeder, most agree Roeder's a decent bloke, but a poor manager.

His success last season said more about the desperation of the Souness regimen than anything special Roeder did, Tommy Craig and Alan Shearer were clearly having an input in tactics and inspiration to the playing staff, as soon as that pair left, so did the performances.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but Roeder should have shuffled back to our academy and left managing Newcastle United to someone who knew what they were doing, but you can't blame Roeder for giving it a go, the person that is ultimately to blame is Freddy Shepherd.

The most infuriating aspect of this situation is that Shepherd said he would take his time appointing a new manager, listening to the fans, 'scouring the globe' etc. And we got the cheap easy option.

Piss poor insular looking chairman with no ambition other than lining his pockets from the dividends once a year who likes to play Champ Man occasionally to inflate his ego. Basically.

Is it just me?or when the camera zoom's in on the fat one in his seat,is he asleep?or are his eye's going slightly japanese?,i think it's a case of"ooh ive gotta sit through another game carry on & it's the thing to do when your making as much money as i am" malarky.

We should of got Oneil.

When O'Neil was passed over for the England job he was there for the taking, the fat Shepherd should have penned him. Tell me why he didn't!

We should of got Oneil.

When O'Neil was passed over for the England job he was there for the taking, the fat Shepherd should have penned him. Tell me why he didn't!

Cos he's a c*nt.

Sorry Cath.

Look at the job hes doing at villa with next to no cash :o

We should of got Oneil.

Cos he's a c*nt.

Sorry Cath.

Was he not referring to Shepherd or have I been whooshed again?

We should of got Oneil.

Cos he's a c*nt.

Sorry Cath.

Forget the no cash, they have plenty now. It's the fact that he has had to inspire a team that prior to the transfer window shutting he didn't have the cash to change. If you watch Villa their players look like they are actually playing for their future because they know that come Jan if they aren't performing then they will be out the door and replaced. Our lot look like they know the manager isn't getting any money this season or next so they don't have to worry about the dross they turn out until just before they need to renew their contract.

Whilst O'Neil is nowhere near Brian Clouths level, he's learnt a valuable piece of managerial brilliance from the great man - he gets average footballers playing beyond their ability. He's basically got the same shite O'Leary had yet they're playing miles better. Could have done wonders with the squad we've got without having to spend millions.

Whilst O'Neil is nowhere near Brian Clouths level, he's learnt a valuable piece of managerial brilliance from the great man - he gets average footballers playing beyond their ability. He's basically got the same shite O'Leary had yet they're playing miles better. Could have done wonders with the squad we've got without having to spend millions.

It's hard to disagree with that.

But do you think he could work the same wonders with our lot when he is being undermined by the chairman because all the players know that it isn't the manager that makes the transfer decisions?

Personally I think it has to be a huge factor.

Just look at what happened with SBR. There is no doubt that he lost Dyer and penis because they knew that SBR was no longer in charge. Couple that with the alleged sale of Shearer being terminated by fat Freddy and at that point the whole dressing room would have know it's Shepherd who makes the decisions.

No offence but I don't think the squad is theat great!

We have a great first choice keeper in Given, but the defence is Championship quality at best, the midfield is full of dwarfs and the best player recently up front is a 32 year old free transfer from Man City!!

We are in real danger of relegation this season after not getting in players during the summer which we all knew we needed.