Claudio Ranieri

nick1892

Was listening to the local radio station over here in Bradford and it was saying that Claudio Ranieri ruled himself out of the Leeds job. This led me to think to the Newcastle and England manager speculation I can remember Ranieri saying he would love the Newcastle job. However Shepherd being Shepherd he went and gave Roeder the job just because of the honeymoon period he had. We should have got Ranieri there and then I know many people say he tinkers with the squad too much which I'll admit. However the Chelsea fans loved him the media loved him and he is a man who would earn instant respect of the players and I'm sure being another bubbly character the people of Newcastle would take a shine too plus he is italian and we all know how good they are at defending. So my question is WHY WHY WHY didn't we get him?????????

Hasn't he actually won something called silverware dont think we've had alot of that.

So has Souness. Whats your point?

My point is that there were a hell of a lot better options than Roeder and Ranieri was one of them Hitzfeld another O'Neill etc etc but once again Shepherd made the stupid decision and we are in the shit again.

Hasn't he actually won something called silverware dont think we've had alot of that.

My point is that there were a hell of a lot better options than Roeder and Ranieri was one of them Hitzfeld another O'Neill etc etc but once again Shepherd made the stupid decision and we are in the shit again.

Football is about opinions and I think Ranieri and Roeder are about on a par tbh. I was actually hopeful of Roeder doing something this season after the excellent run at the back end of the last. Was wrong on that one like. ! :o

fuck off, ranieri is a good manager, just not good enough to win the league.

would do us a favour compared to the clueless cunts we have in at the moment....

bear in mind pearson has been relegated more than once in 6-7 years of coaching....

Ranieri wasn't/isn't the right man for the job. I'm actually glad we got Roeder instead as he's hopefully going to get the chop soon whereas Ranieri would've tread water in midtable for a bit longer.

Ranieri wasn't/isn't the right man for the job. I'm actually glad we got Roeder instead as he's hopefully going to get the chop soon whereas Ranieri would've tread water in midtable for a bit longer.

ok who do you suggest? and who is available? ranieri built chelsea to what it is, he bought the cech's, robbens, coles, lampards, etc etc....do i have to go on....he actually has a backroom staff, actually has scouts...what do we have? terry mac, jobs the boys! we need direction at the club at present we have none! maybe not ranieri but someone of his standard we desperatly need

ranieri built chelsea to what it is

Leazes?

To be fair, and I know it'll never be admitted by the fat one, I don't think Roeder was his first choice and that one of the names you mentioned probably was... :(

Anyone seen Taylor27's article over at N-O??

Wants Gary Speed as the next boss (not a bad choice, but)................

with Graham Taylor as his mentor :(