Alan Pardew

janu

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to be repalced by curbishley when his deal with charlton runs out. still contracted to 1st november...

Pardew is an obvious replacement for Roeder :( perhaps FFS should have a word with west ham now and pay any compensation to get him out of his contract!

• 1 month later...

I think they're in trouble like. Obviously they are going off their league position but in particular they are shite at the back. Reo-Coker looks a shadow of the player he did last year too. I hope they stay up though tbh.

I think they're in trouble like. Obviously they are going off their league position but in particular they are shite at the back. Reo-Coker looks a shadow of the player he did last year too. I hope they stay up though tbh.

They're my favourite Landern club. I'd prefer Chelsea to get relegated. <_<

i've got a feeling this decision could bite could come back to haunt them.

my west ham mate isn't happy. they haven't got a history of sacking too many managers, and pardew did well with them last year.

depends who they end up getting in though. sven is being linked in the london press already.

i've got a feeling this decision could bite could come back to haunt them.

my west ham mate isn't happy. they haven't got a history of sacking too many managers, and pardew did well with them last year.

depends who they end up getting in though. sven is being linked in the london press already.

Athol came out and said it wasn't an option for Sven.

I was having a look on a hammers forum there, and they reckon there was a serious clique element amongst the players. They apparently had their noses out of joint at the arrival of the 2 Argies, and the dropping of Mullins and someone else.

Also mentions that Pardew wasn't happy with the way they were brought in.

i can't see the argies hanging around for too long like.

to be fair, tevez has looked total crap.

out of the two I'd have gone for Mascherano first anyway, more likely to be able to transfer his style to the premiership than Tevez.

i can't see the argies hanging around for too long like.

to be fair, tevez has looked total crap.

out of the two I'd have gone for Mascherano first anyway, more likely to be able to transfer his style to the premiership than Tevez.

Mascherano looks weak as piss when I've seen him tbh.