Alan Pardew

janu

He hasn't been with us long, and the results haven't been the best but what could we expect when he's adopted someone elses squad.

I like the honesty with him, how he comes and tells us what he's thinking. Eg. Twitter posts, am sure CH wouldn't have mentioned it to the press Also how he feels we need to add some quality to our side in the final third. We've known this for some while and finally it will be dealt with. But I'm most impressed that he recognises that we need more pace. We've lacked it since oba, milner, nzog left. We need pace alongside Carroll and ithink he knows this.

He's tied Taylor down, which pleases me. Also few things out today stating Barfa will be signed next week. If this happens, will def be celebrating at th pub!

CH told us that he didn't feel he needed to improve the squad in Jan, but its obviously we do and Pardew tells us this.

Bold 1 - He has adopted someone else's squad but that's a squad which is more than capable of performing.

Bold 2 - Why he felt any need to speak about the twitter carry on to the media is beyond me. You're right CH wouldn't have said anything. That's because he would've told the players and not the media.

Bold 3 - Finally it will be dealt with? How's that like? Just because he recognises he needs pace doesn't mean the funds'll be released for him to recruit anyone.

Bold 4 - Tied Taylor down, aye. He's not actually that great though, is he? On Ben Arfa, the only reason he'll be signing next week is so they can pass him off as a january signing even though it could be left until the end of the season.

I really really dislike Pardew. I think he's an odious little cunt, backed up by nesting players wives and the like. He's shite. Tactically inept. Not engaging for the fans. He'll crash and burn, guaranteed.

I'm sensing some negativity towards the Pards, there, Mac. :icon_lol:

Who? Me? No, never :rolleyes:

He's more my fall guy to be honest, and I'll measure him as being 'more experienced'. Hence, I'd expect to see him change things throughout matches given his far superior knowledge of the game and experience. The board set the yard stick here mate, not me. :icon_lol:

I'm expecting nothing from him and hoping to be pleasantly surprised. That's about the best I can say. We're basically fucked under Mike* anyway.

*Never trust any cunt British who calls himself 'Mike'. If you're a Brit and you're name is Michael it just has to be Mick or Mickey if you want it shortened.

Nah, Micky is the only proper nickname for Michael. Mickey's reserved for Mickey mouse. :icon_lol:

What about poor Mike Williamson btw?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't been with us long, and the results haven't been the best but what could we expect when he's adopted someone elses squad.

I like the honesty with him, how he comes and tells us what he's thinking. Eg. Twitter posts, am sure CH wouldn't have mentioned it to the press Also how he feels we need to add some quality to our side in the final third. We've known this for some while and finally it will be dealt with. But I'm most impressed that he recognises that we need more pace. We've lacked it since oba, milner, nzog left. We need pace alongside Carroll and ithink he knows this.

He's tied Taylor down, which pleases me. Also few things out today stating Barfa will be signed next week. If this happens, will def be celebrating at th pub!

CH told us that he didn't feel he needed to improve the squad in Jan, but its obviously we do and Pardew tells us this.

Bold 1 - He has adopted someone else's squad but that's a squad which is more than capable of performing.

Bold 2 - Why he felt any need to speak about the twitter carry on to the media is beyond me. You're right CH wouldn't have said anything. That's because he would've told the players and not the media.

Bold 3 - Finally it will be dealt with? How's that like? Just because he recognises he needs pace doesn't mean the funds'll be released for him to recruit anyone.

Bold 4 - Tied Taylor down, aye. He's not actually that great though, is he? On Ben Arfa, the only reason he'll be signing next week is so they can pass him off as a january signing even though it could be left until the end of the season.

I really really dislike Pardew. I think he's an odious little cunt, backed up by nesting players wives and the like. He's shite. Tactically inept. Not engaging for the fans. He'll crash and burn, guaranteed.

He's more my fall guy to be honest, and I'll measure him as being 'more experienced'. Hence, I'd expect to see him change things throughout matches given his far superior knowledge of the game and experience. The board set the yard stick here mate, not me. :icon_lol:

I'm expecting nothing from him and hoping to be pleasantly surprised. That's about the best I can say. We're basically fucked under Mike* anyway.

*Never trust any cunt British who calls himself 'Mike'. If you're a Brit and you're name is Michael it just has to be Mick or Mickey if you want it shortened.

:icon_lol: I said that exact same thing to someone at graft a few weeks back. Maybe it was on here, I can't remember. Fucking Mike :rolleyes: It's Mick or Micky and nowt inbetween. Yee kna' the craic.

Nah, Micky is the only proper nickname for Michael. Mickey's reserved for Mickey mouse. :icon_lol:

What about poor Mike Williamson btw?

If his Dad isn't from Noo York then I wouldn't show the cunt a Birds nest! :rolleyes:

Hughton's handling of the media was exemplary and a credit to the club after the likes of Joe 'you're a cunt' Kinnear and Souness, whose constant moaning and wallowing in self-pity had disgraced this club and made the fans look like fucking mugs. Hughton was a good man-manager, and frankly just a better person than Pardoo. I couldn't see him turning up to training pissed or gangbanging Shola's wife, even though she is clearly up for it having shagged about 25 of our players over the years. Remaining phlegmatic in the face of such temptation and pressure is the sign of a character with great dignity, which Hughton clearly was.

The main point of this post is fuck off ashley

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

my opinion on pardew is that he gets sides playing football, but often leaves spaces at the back and the teams whilst playing pretty stuff, get beaten...

he's regarded by some of my charlton/ west ham supporting friends as being a good boss, who is good for team morale, but then sticks his foot in his mouth or his cock in a players wife. he's a pisshead as well allegedly.

i don't think we could have got anyone worse ( except brian laws).

my opinion on pardew is that he gets sides playing football

:icon_lol: Wow

He'd have to be really fucking shit if they ran out and started playing basketball, talk about lowering your standards :icon_lol:

yep. read on. some of his sides played pretty but innefective stuff. i just hope we stay up because i think he'll ruin this side.

I like the honesty with him, how he comes and tells us what he's thinking. Eg. Twitter posts, am sure CH wouldn't have mentioned it to the press. Also how he feels we need to add some quality to our side in the final third. We've known this for some while and finally it will be dealt with. But I'm most impressed that he recognises that we need more pace. We've lacked it since oba, milner, nzog left. We need pace alongside Carroll and ithink he knows this.

Wait until you find out what he's been up to with your wife. And your sister.

I like the honesty with him, how he comes and tells us what he's thinking. Eg. Twitter posts, am sure CH wouldn't have mentioned it to the press. Also how he feels we need to add some quality to our side in the final third. We've known this for some while and finally it will be dealt with. But I'm most impressed that he recognises that we need more pace. We've lacked it since oba, milner, nzog left. We need pace alongside Carroll and ithink he knows this.

He's not that desperate ffs.

Anyone immediately hear "Duelling Banjos"?

Fwiw i think Pardew could come good with us. I like his attitude.

Granted when he arrived i was fuming, his track record isnt great but all his time have at least tried to play good football and with no disrespect to the likes of Charlton and Wist'am they dont have the pull we do.

He's come here, probably unexpected to him and he's got one hell of a job on.

He's addressed pressing issues already too, taylors contract, stating he wants to keep barton and carroll which i actually think we will and then gone on record saying where he wants to stregnthen and again i beleive we will.

As for these mongs on here talkin about signing Barfa now is a cover up for no other spending really are just that....mongs.

If he comes back, has a storming end to the season and still doesnt play 25 games he will be snapped up by someone else. Signing him now is a brilliant idea imho.

He's looking at another LB and ST......Robbie Keane? Yes please.

Granted when he arrived i was fuming, his track record isnt great but all his time have at least tried to play good football and with no disrespect to the likes of Charlton and Wist'am they dont have the pull we do.

He's addressed pressing issues already too, taylors contract, stating he wants to keep barton and carroll which i actually think we will and then gone on record saying where he wants to stregnthen and again i beleive we will.

As for these mongs on here talkin about signing Barfa now is a cover up for no other spending really are just that....mongs.

If he comes back, has a storming end to the season and still doesnt play 25 games he will be snapped up by someone else. Signing him now is a brilliant idea imho.

I'm quite stunned by that comment like.

I'm quite stunned by that comment like.

Why?