Alan Pardew

janu

He's already had a go at Enrique and Ranger in public for starters.

They'll not do it again tho will they?

:icon_lol:

Hitler kept them Jews in check too

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how any manager could do a good job with the club.

Pardew might do OK with what he has, you can't expect any more than that. He might also take us down, but who would blame him if that happens.

Pardew might do OK with what he has, you can't expect any more than that. He might also take us down, but who would blame him if that happens.

Imagine if Pardew wins the cup in his first year here!

Go on admit it, youd be gutted. :icon_lol:

don't be daft. There are daft cunts on NO who used to say stupid things like that, I hope they aren't your role models ?

Question for you CT. Did YOU pay 3 seasons ticket money up front hoping to see failure ? :icon_lol: Did you pay 3 seasons up front at all........

Funny this, how negative most of you are. Nice to know some agree to an extent. Taylor is much better than williamson. Period.

And for all your theories on Barfa, your loonier than me, which is very hard to do. Tie the lad down so he's ours. Sooner means he doesn't leave.

I know exactly what you bunch will be writing in a years time if he's successful. 'i knew he would blah blah fucking blah'.

Me.

Me.

why ?

[hope this also answers CT's absurd comment, I'm one of the few people on here who aren't slating Pardew before he's even got his feet under the table as it happens]

Me.

why ?

[hope this also answers CT's absurd comment, I'm one of the few people on here who aren't slating Pardew before he's even got his feet under the table as it happens]

I agree with you fwiw, he's on a hiding to nothing.

Me.

why ?

Because barring a disastrous injury/suspension list, the team we have is capable of staying up.

Hughton was doing well enough with the resources at his disposal, if things take a nose dive now then it's because Pardew isn't up to the job.

Funny this, how negative most of you are. Nice to know some agree to an extent. Taylor is much better than williamson. Period.

And for all your theories on Barfa, your loonier than me, which is very hard to do. Tie the lad down so he's ours. Sooner means he doesn't leave.

I know exactly what you bunch will be writing in a years time if he's successful. 'i knew he would blah blah fucking blah'.

:icon_lol:

Neither Taylor in our squad is half as good at their job than Williamson is at his.

Me.

why ?

Because barring a disastrous injury/suspension list, the team we have is capable of staying up.

Hughton was doing well enough with the resources at his disposal, if things take a nose dive now then it's because Pardew isn't up to the job.

maybe, but its just speculative. You could say the squad isn't strong enough, because its a squad game. I think we've lost important points already which could prove decisive. Pardew will do some things Hughton wouldn't have done, some better some worse.

Fair enough though, its your opinion, we will have to wait and see, but NUFC going down again shouldn't even be asked whichever of them was managing the team.

He's not like.

as for the rest of your post...

shush, grown ups talking.

don't be daft. There are daft cunts on NO who used to say stupid things like that, I hope they aren't your role models ?

Question for you CT. Did YOU pay 3 seasons ticket money up front hoping to see failure ? :icon_lol: Did you pay 3 seasons up front at all........

Luckily I was paying by installments which allowed me an escape route. But that said in hindsight I've missed a great deal of good winning football in the championship and some of the football / games this season was extremely enjoyable.

Not slagging Pardew by any means, but I have to question his use of Perch at left-back when there are perhaps other options open to him.

Perch has proven to be less than acceptable in his natural position on the right so why play him out of position on the left if there are other wild-card choices to take a chance on.

Is there someone who regularly plays left-back for the reserve team therefore is familiar with that position and could have stepped up?

Should he have taken a chance on Kadar playing out of position rather than Perch?

Jonas is a left-sided player, should he have dropped him back and put Lovenkrands or someone else in front of him?

I know it may sound like Monday morning quarterbacking but I always think about what I could have done in a similar situation.

Leazes has consistently given new managers a chance (we've seen enough in the last 5 years) and quite rightly points to the real problem at the club as determining whether the manager succeeds. Always has a fair opinion on managers imo.

Fwiw, i dont agree about the twitter thing. Its not an issue that has to be 'kept in house' for me, too trivial.

As a manager with 'more experience' we should, as the owners do, expect to see an improvement in both performances and results, surely? It's good to have Ben Arfa tied down no questions it's just the people questioning the timing are savvy and have come used to second guessing the ownership, i.e buyin' the fans off so they don't have to buy in january I think that's probably the misunderstanding, tbf.

Taylor better than Williamson? In potential maybe but not on performances. I've seen very little progression from him since he broke onto the scene with daftys shouting 'next England captain him like'. Think it maybe went to his head and obv injuries have fucked him.

One good thing about Pardew is that he can / is able to communicate with the press / fans.

He can talk openly about what he wants to do / or doesn't want to do. Hughton obviously didn't have their backing and therefore could never opionate ? himself which is why he ended up as a yes man.

Pardews already clearly knocked the Keane story straight on the head with the local journos.

Not slagging Pardew by any means, but I have to question his use of Perch at left-back when there are perhaps other options open to him.

If Hughton had made that decision then I'd be tempted to think that he selected him because he was his signing. I can only suggest that Pardew selected Perch because of what he has seen of him and others in training.

One good thing about Pardew is that he can / is able to communicate with the press / fans.

He can talk openly about what he wants to do / or doesn't want to do. Hughton obviously didn't have their backing and therefore could never opionate ? himself which is why he ended up as a yes man.

Pardews already clearly knocked the Keane story straight on the head with the local journos.

I haven't seen much evidence of that.

I haven't seen much evidence of that.

Neither has CT :icon_lol: :icon_lol: