Newcastle United v Portsmouth

MattM4

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got fucking drenched. <_<

Mr. Gemmell, I percieve you as a chap whe'd gan oot wi nee mac, nee dut, nee brolly, an' nee wellies, even when ye knaa its chucking it doon an' yer ganna git soaked. :razz:

Got fucking drenched. <_<

Mr. Gemmell, I percieve you as a chap whe'd gan oot wi nee mac, nee dut, nee brolly, an' nee wellies, even when ye knaa its chucking it doon an' yer ganna git soaked. :razz:

I even had a scarf on tonight man Noelie. I'm pleased we're away in the next round to spare me another freezing night though. I didn't have a hat on though so it ruined my fantastic hairstyle.

Taylor's diving is embarrassing tbh. It was fucking ridiculous.

Haven't seen it yet... but from what you and others are saying I don't think I'm going to like it. I don't want to see any of our players dive even if it means we get a goal. Embarrassing is the word.

how much did that new lad cost?

He's here as a condition of his disability allowance, though the lucky cunt only has to work for a couple of weeks a year to pick up his 80k pw benefit.

He's here as a condition of his disability allowance, though the lucky cunt only has to work for a couple of weeks a year to pick up his 80k pw benefit.

Ah lucky bastard

My mate once saw him buy £600 dvd's in one go in HMV

bastard :razz:

Ah lucky bastard

bastard <_<

And light a cigar with £20 notes, etc etc... :razz:

Ah lucky bastard

bastard <_<

What DVDs cost £600? :razz:

Ah lucky bastard

bastard <_<

haha

my mate (a mackem) just said he bought like 30 wrestling dvds cause apparently he likes it

homs tbh

Ah lucky bastard

bastard <_<

Couldn't do the "balancing pint" trick though...

Guest Patrokles

I hear he has to deal with repetitive tripe from bitter nobodies, too.

Haven't seen it yet... but from what you and others are saying I don't think I'm going to like it. I don't want to see any of our players dive even if it means we get a goal. Embarrassing is the word.

It was embarassing. Made him look a pathetic wimp tbh.

Surprised footballers never feel guilty when they dive, as many do it more than once and are persistent offenders. Just doesn;t hit them what they're doing I guess.

Mentioned this before. Papa L approves while I think it makes him look like a silly tart. Taylor that is :razz:

Saw it eventually last night ... and flipping hell :razz:

it looked dangerous more than anything else!! the way he just flopped to the floor completely rigid and arms down the side of his body <_< couldnt hurt himself or someone else!

Still no more of that please mister Taylor... althoug you have to admit he has a knack at making it look comical.

I hear he has to deal with repetitive tripe from bitter nobodies, too.

:razz:

was a bit wet last night, good stuff though

i was upset he never brought Luque on, no tactical reasons, just to make the twat get pissing wet and freeze a bit

We were joking about this at half time, see if he comes out second half.

'No meester Roeder..eet is too cold, I stay in changing room.'