Official your game thread

khay

You got ripped off on that Oba deal, Oba's class on the game if you use him right and Gourcoff is toss.

Gourcoff was labbled wonder kid on mine and has 4 goals in as many games. Thats the same amount martins got for me in the first season.

Plus i needed money from somewhere to spend on the rest of the squad. :razz:

Gourcoff has now got 7 in 10. Won the last two games, four games left of the 2nd season, currently 8th. Boro, Arsenal, Chelsea and Wigan are last 4 games. think i might be lucky to get 4 points out of that. :icon_lol: So should make vase cup at least. :dancing:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halfway through my 3rd season with Aberdeen sitting 5th. Could easily finish anywhere between 2nd and 7th in truth. Beat Galatasaray 5-1 on aggregate in the UEFA Cup (5-0 win away with new signing 34 year old Antoine Sibierski getting a hat-trick :razz: ) but got horsed in my group which was Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, Palermo and CSKA Sofia.

Had a good 2-1 win at Parkhead though. First win in Glasgow in the new game. :dancing: My last game was a 6-0 thrashing of Inverness away.

You got ripped off on that Oba deal, Oba's class on the game if you use him right and Gourcoff is toss.

Gourcoff was labbled wonder kid on mine and has 4 goals in as many games. Thats the same amount martins got for me in the first season.

Plus i needed money from somewhere to spend on the rest of the squad. ;)

Gourcoff has now got 7 in 10. Won the last two games, four games left of the 2nd season, currently 8th. Boro, Arsenal, Chelsea and Wigan are last 4 games. think i might be lucky to get 4 points out of that. <_< So should make vase cup at least. :icon_lol:

11 in 14 to get me 8th. :icon_lol:

Sturridge got 4 in 4(4). :icon_lol:

Back in the Premiership, transfer activity was Butt, Litmanen & Bosvelt all released, Mikel (£5m), Adu (£3m), Demel (£4.2m), Chopra (£3m) & Pennant (£4.7m) all in. After starting the season with 6 winless games and rock bottom, have turned it around and after 21 games lie in 6th place with 8 wins, 6 draws and 7 defeats.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

mackemsor0.th.jpg

Johnson chipped in with 17 goals, but McBride scores 25 in 24. ;)

I now have Shaun Maloney coming on a free transfer (I needed a decent midfielder who could take a free kick and not balloon it over the bar), Nicolas Burdisso arriving for 2.6 million and waiting for a work permit for Jose Sosa. Here's his stats:

sosaml4.th.jpg

Going to try and raid Fulham, Bolton and Reading as they've been relegated. Fund-permitting of course, bastards have only given me 1.6 million to spend. :icon_lol: Albeit they just gave me a 14kp/w contract to make up for my lack of a soul. :icon_lol:

Just noticed this one this morning, check out the game time and the addictedness rating

666is7.th.jpg

You must leave your game running when you aren't playing it.

You've been playing it the best part of a week and still only upto 2009 !!

Just noticed this one this morning, check out the game time and the addictedness rating

666is7.th.jpg

You must leave your game running when you aren't playing it.

You've been playing it the best part of a week and still only upto 2009 !!

Aye, I'm terrible for that. I'll minimize it and I'll forget I have it open.

Was going nowhere fast with that game, changed the editor to give me a "Geordie Abramovich". Gave myself £130m with a £40m transfer kitty. Signed Wayne Bridge for £10m, Cristian Zaccardo for £5m, Igor Tudor for £2.5m, and Defoe for £12m. 4 games in...14th. :lol:

;)

I would like to think i would do better. ;)

Is Sibierski good on this? I've loaned him out to Lille, and in 6 games, he's scored 10 with an average rating of 8.75!

He's my current top scorer with 16 from 28 or so. He's not even particularly good with headers either but I can't say because I rarely plow balls into the box.

I'm 11th at the minute thanks to my tendency to grind out draws against teams like Arsenal and Spurs. Been beating the teams below me with no problem, it's just teams like Everton that are getting me.

Halfway through season 4 with Aberdeen and things are going pretty well. Sitting 3rd, just 6 points off the second Champions League place. Won 4 games out of 4 in my UEFA Cup group which had Ajax, Palermo, Fenerbache and Austria Vienna. Will play Spurs in the last 32!

Fucking Chelsea and fucking Petr Cech.

Lost 2-0 at Stamford Bridge, when it could easily have been 3-2 to me. Bah.

Due to a board takeover, I had some pennies to spend (10 million of them in fact).

Sold Connolly for 4 million as he's 30, when I have Elliot and Johnson who are better, and Chris Brown who's young and has good enough stats to act as a backup striker (and if worst comes to the worst, I have Dempsey and Maloney who can play up front).

Brought in:

Darijo Srna (5m)

Nicolas Burdisso (2.9m)

Clint Dempsey (1.7m)

Nicolas Millan (425k compensation)

Shaun Maloney (free) Scored a belter of a free kick from 25 yards out on his debut. ;)

Pascal Cygan (free) Been solid so far. But his fitness is terrible as he didn't get a pre-season.

Massimo Bonati (loan)

Pasquale Foggia (loan)

5th thus far with 6 points from 9. Looking to buy a new LB in Jan, as I sould Clarke to Boro because he was upset that I signed Burdisso (despite the fact Burdisso can't play on the left :D ). Any suggestions? I have 4 million left.

Wow...

"The Man City board are absolutely thrilled with the commitment you continue to show the club"

One should hope so, after back to back titles and a Champions League win, as well as that stupid waste of energy that is the World Championship. But still, it's something I've never had before. I might make the most of it and demand more transfer funds.

Me and a mate started a game in the Conference North Jonny. I went Blyth and my mate went Kettering. It was nigh on impossible to get decent players. ;)

Now, if Carlsberg made league tables..........

carlsberg.jpg

Up next......... Rangers at Ibrox. :D

Up next......... Rangers at Ibrox. ;)

I'm guessing a 3-1 home win, usually happens. <_<

2-2 draw, with a last minute equaliser. :D

Unfortunately Rangers are now off the bottom though.

Edited by JJ

Up next......... Rangers at Ibrox. ;)

I'm guessing a 3-1 home win, usually happens. <_<

2-2 draw, with a last minute equaliser. <_<

JJ's definitely got FM syndrome being up at these hours. :D

Up next......... Rangers at Ibrox. :lol:

I'm guessing a 3-1 home win, usually happens. :huff:

2-2 draw, with a last minute equaliser. <_<

JJ's definitely got FM syndrome being up at these hours. :(

:icon_lol:

In fairness I only played till about 1am that night. I think it was Sunday night I played till about half 5. :huff: