Official your game thread

khay

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Into my second season and started it off with a win in both the Charity Shield and The Super Cup.

charity.jpg

supercup.jpg

Sitting top of the league after 11 matches and Okaka (on loan from Roma) is keeping all my big name strikers out of the the team. Oba has not been scoring much but already has contributed 15 assists.

Transfer window time.

Out goes Dario Srna for 7.5 million. Great player for me, but I needed the money. That and my full backs are too good to be left out (Marcelo and Edwardo Ratinho). Couple of shite reserves and kids go on a free.

In comes: João Moutinho (for 27 million :)) and Nani for 12.75 million. Going to give a young regen, Kieron Lewis a try as he's come through my academy and is worth a cool 5.75 million at 18. :blink: Nicolas Milian is now 18 and his value seems to be shooting up, so I might sell Pazzini to Roma if I can get a few bob for him.

Did the treble last season, league, FA & League Cup. Beaten in the CL final by Arsenal (I can NEVER beat them, home or away. Bastards.)

CL's the only thing I haven't won with Sunderland yet. This year...

I bet no-one would mind paying £20 to see this game...

I mean, sure I lost.. but what a fucking Game!

This doubles Reyes' tally for the season so far!

ohmyxb2.png

I'm still going to win the league mind you :o

prempr5.png

Edited by The Fish

Third season in and I just won the Community Shield, Euro Super Cup, Club World Championship, League Cup, FA Cup and The Premiership. Getting beat by Chelsea in the quarters of the Champions League was the only thing from me getting a clean sweep. :lol:

And that man Okaka keeps on scoring...

okaka-1.jpg

Brock... you want fucking shooting sunshine.

not only playing as Sunderland... but twatting a Newcastle team with Shevchenko and Tuncay in it 5-0.. it's just not right.