Official your game thread

khay

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My game has gone from bad to worse, I think the AI in the game has sussed out my tactics, went through a real shite spell, found myself 11th and the board started making noises about sacking me, then the Chelsea job became avaliable so I applied and Ashley sacked me, didn't get the Chelsea job and bummed around for another appointment.

Eventually I got the Wolves job, they were in the relegation zone in the Championship, I got them up to 17th but that wasn't good enough and was sacked, in the mean time with 3 matches left to play Newcastle were in the relegation zone, I was hoping they would go down so I could add myself as manager and have a season with the Toon in the Championship.

However they missed out on relegation on the last day of the season with a draw at Arsenal, but I added myself again anyway, the club has hardly any money left and is generally in shite state, I think I've got a job on my hands just to keep us up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Bloody awesome tactic

http://www.mediafire.com/?0nldp1kezoe

That tactic is quality so far, played 7 games in my first season with the Toon, keeping gettin 5/6 goal wins, only lost to Man Utd up to now.

Really?

Think I've played about 6 games using it, I'm undefeated but nothing special. Draws with Derby and the mackems... struggled to beat Burnley in the league cup. Hopefully my performances will pick up the more games I play

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...