Official your game thread

khay

Went back to CM 00-01 and started with the old favourites like Alain Goma, Robert Lee, Warren Barton, Daniel Cordone, Lua-Lua, Coppinger, Acuna and the main man... Carl Cort.

First season i only added Hakan Mild and Konstantos or however you spell his name and my back 3 stood tall. Finished 2nd, when i should of won the league. Lost it in the last couple of games. Leeds (how fortunes change) won the league. Oh and Carl Cort won the PFA Player of the Year :D

So after selling Bassadas for 21 mill to Liverpool, Barton went to Chelsea and a few other changes. I have made a team that cannot possibly lose the league this season! Good times.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won League Two with MK Dons (forgot to take a screenie), had nothing to spend that season so brought in freebies, couldn't even get any loan deals. Anyway have had about 200k to spend so far and have been loading up on youth and freebies after losing loads of squad players and over 30's on free's.

How's this for a close finish?

I drew my last game, having a centre back sent off in the 11th minute and my make shift left back off in the 89th. That was the scariest free kick I've ever watched.

elginky6.th.png

Just been playing on my PSP after a month so away from it. Half way through my 4th season. Top of my champions league group, all ready gone through after four games. So played a reserve team against inter and got beat 5-1. Sitting 3nd joint points with Man U in 2nd but six points behind Man U. Managed to get Ballack on a free. Owen's contract ran out so left on a free then signed him again but on 27grand instead of 80 grand a week. :lol: All though he is out for 4 months. :lol:

fuckmegentlyjx2.jpg

I know it's only a friendly but Jaysus! :lol:

Berbatov and Bonera, Torres and Valdez all came on frees, Faty cost £1.8 million. Sold Michael Owen to Juve for £45 million (as I already had 25 players which is the maximum in Spain).

After getting the England job (ranked from 7th to 2nd in my reign) and getting Elgin to a decent mid table spot in the First Division I was offered the Newcastle job.

In almost three seasons they had only made one signing - Milan Baros - and they had no reserve players and a rubbish looking youth team.

The first team squad looked like this:

GK: Given (who dislikes Owen), Harper

Def: Ramage, Taylor, Bramble, Babayaro, two full back kids who look pretty

bad.

Mid: Parker, Emre, Duffy (rubbish kid who Emre dislikes but my board won't let me release), Dyer, Milner, Duff, Luque, Ramsey (some kid)

ST: Martins, Baros, Owen, Ameobi, Carroll

I tookover with 8 games to play, 8th in the league and in the semi finals of the FA Cup.

I finished 8th and with Duff and Owen injured for the final I was somehow made favourites against Chelsea.

facupgb2.th.jpg

:lol:

So far Upson, Sahar and Etherington have been brought in to bulk up my squad. Carroll and Harper are on their way out (Krul will be back from his loan for next season)

Currently in League 2 with the mighty Gateshead. Had an alright season so far, half way through sitting in 9th position and only 6 points from the top. I've finally made a profit and look to be out of the red after spending the last 4 seasons with no money to spend. Very inconsistent at the minute and only 1 good goalscoring striker away from winning the league in my opinion. Roll on january transfer window.

Back to FM07 now.

Started a new game with FC Bayern who gave me £10.35 million to spend. In comes Higuan for 6 mil (he's been class!) and Guardado for 4 mil.

Lyon and Valencia both interested in Sagnol but won't make a bid. Twats. I want to sell him and bring in Eduardo Ratinho.

Lost to Wolfsburg in the league cup final (due to a glitch goal. Fucker.), 4 games in to the season, 4 wins, Podolski on 6 goals already, including a 50-yard lob over the keeper. :D

Hargreaves out for months with a dodgy knee, Lahm just twisted his ankle. ;)

Still playing CM00-01 and we took home the title this year as well as the ECL beating Milan, and the FA Cup beating Chelsea but lost the Carling Cup to Man Utd 2-1 with an extra time winner being netted. Could of had all 4... gutted. Now just took out the Super Cup and i have a few other comps to play in as well. I applied for the managers position for England but they chose to hire Bryan Robson :D

England are currently ranked 47th in my game, hilarious. They missed out on the 2002 World Cup and have just missed out on Euro 2004. Hence they needed a new manager again... their problem is they arent selecting my gun english players hence i wanted to take over. Even the Kiwis are higher ranked then England ;)

Currently in League 2 with the mighty Gateshead. Had an alright season so far, half way through sitting in 9th position and only 6 points from the top. I've finally made a profit and look to be out of the red after spending the last 4 seasons with no money to spend. Very inconsistent at the minute and only 1 good goalscoring striker away from winning the league in my opinion. Roll on january transfer window.

Finally got my act together and a 16match unbeaten sequence secured promotion with 4 games left. Only lost 2 games since the last post and both were lucky 1-0 victories for the opposition. Settled with a partnership of geoff horsfield and pawel abbott for most of the season with both able to play the target man role. Matched Scunthorpes result on the final day of the season to tie up the league and move one step closer to the premiership. Getting rid of alot of Conference standard players this season and looking to get the training facilities upgraded. It's canny having the international stadium as it hasn't needed expanding yet after getting crowds of 3500-5000 throughout League 2. Looking for a mid table finish next season, hopefully just stay up(15th or 16th would be nice). Cant wait for the biggest season in the Heed's history.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5919/fsnowua3.jpg

Snow!!! Lost this game 2-1 thanks to a Nierdermeier own goal. Rested a key player or two but ah well, had already qualified for the next round. The germans didn't like it up em regardless.

getincu3.th.jpg

Beat Inter at home and at the San Siro, and saw that Lille had beaten them at the San Siro as well...sooo my other loss came from playing Lille with no 1st team regulars, playing with no attacking mentality whatsoever. Lille got their win, so the only way Inter could go through was to win by more than 4 goals at Lille's place.

German efficiency that. :lol:

Currently 14 points top of the league as well.

mkdonspremck0.th.jpg

It's only December and I think I've had more than my fair share of home games. but still pretty impressive. Beaten Chelsea at home and beat Arsenal 4-1 at their place. Been a bit fluke-tastic though.

I can't believe I managed to retain the French league title, by midseason I was midtable and not playing well, I changed to a 4-4-2, Marseille had a crap run in and I made them pay, I beat them at home with 3 matches left, they then only took 1 point from the last 3 games which allowed me to sneak to the title again !

psg2tq3.th.jpg

In my game I scored a dodgy goal against Sheffield United. Warnock complained about it and the FA remained silent in the way they do when a manager is right. I was asked about the incident so told the media I thought Sheff Utd had been hard done by.

Now in Mickey Owen's general happiness it says that he "admires his manager's honesty and courage to tell the truth". That makes me quite happy.

Has anyone else had a message like this? Are there any other rare things people have had?