Official your game thread

khay

In my game I scored a dodgy goal against Sheffield United. Warnock complained about it and the FA remained silent in the way they do when a manager is right. I was asked about the incident so told the media I thought Sheff Utd had been hard done by.

Now in Mickey Owen's general happiness it says that he "admires his manager's honesty and courage to tell the truth". That makes me quite happy.

Has anyone else had a message like this? Are there any other rare things people have had?

I had Giles Barnes argee that i should speak my mind when I declared my un happiness at dodgy goal and Carr complain after he gave away a dodgy pen and i said these things happen.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still with Bayern.

Won the league finishing with 88 points, won the cup beating Dortmund 3-2, and won the champions league final against Chelsea 3-1. :lol:

Set up deals for Collocini (£4million as Deportivo were in debt), Gonzalo Rodriguez (£5.75 million), Arne Friedrich on a free and some chap on a free from Bremen who me scout said should be a definite purchase.

They gave me another 17 million to spend so bought Dani Alves for 14 (Friedrich broke his foot a week before signing for me. Great.). Now need to raise about 15 million as I had a bid for Porto's Anderson accepted. Bugger.

mkdpremct9.th.jpg

Won the league with MK Dons, that makes it league two, one, championship and PL. In the FA cup final against Villa too.

mkdfacupdu0.th.jpg

Hammered them. League and cup double.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Got PSG to the Champions League final by beating ManUre at Old Trafford in the second leg

manuresemisb1.th.jpg

Is Gourcuff any good? I'm trying to buy him as a long term replacement for Sebastian Deisler.

He's awesome, one of the first players I try and buy every game.

Here's a screen grab of his stats in the 2009/2010 season.

gourcufflr4.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just started a new game with Dijon in the French Second League. Had a canny run at the start of the season that saw us as high as third but the second half of the season we've been in freefall, hopefully try to achieve a top half finish although the boss man will be ok with that. Money has gone the way of the drain too, nee transfer funds for next year and half my first team are leaving on bosmans. Joy.

Just started a new game with Dijon in the French Second League. Had a canny run at the start of the season that saw us as high as third but the second half of the season we've been in freefall, hopefully try to achieve a top half finish although the boss man will be ok with that. Money has gone the way of the drain too, nee transfer funds for next year and half my first team are leaving on bosmans. Joy.

Well that went well, didn't win a game before Christmas, then left without a job to go to, now at Tranmere trying to keep Rovers in the Football League. Fairly steady progress thus far.

• 2 weeks later...
Won everything I can with Mk Dons apart from the UEFA Cup (was never entered into it) and now they are naming their new ground after me:

parkci0.th.jpg

[sob]So proud[/sob]

Fucking hell, good effort dude.

• 1 month later...
last season I was getting 5,000 fans in league 2 with gateshead for each home game. Played 2 home games this season in league 1 and the average attendance is 2,500. Doesn't make sense.

this gateshead game died along with my hard-drive. Just got over the depression to start a new one. woop.

A nice 10 goal thriller at the Stadium of shite.

mackem10goalthrillahc1.th.jpg

*using the new data update

Enrique is shite on it like. :lol:

Aye and he was shite before the update too.

Got a new laptop yesterday so have got FM installed and patch and updates sorted out and managed one game and to buy Ryan Taylor from Wigan for 3.5 million to help out as cover for right mid and right back.

Looking to get another left back to compete with Jose.

MA is looking for me to sign a big name player. He will just have to wait until next year though. ;)

Right balls to that one can’t be bothered starting another newcastle game so close to FM08. So I went back to my save that was updated to us getting Jose. First season managed a 13th place in the league and semi final of the league cup, 2nd season I've just managed to finish 6th and lose to Chelsea in the league cup final. Best buy so far has been Curtis Davies and Okaka (SP?) from Roma. Major transfer so far has been Defoe for about 10mill and sold Martins for 13 to Chelsea since he could not find the back of the net. Luque is still sitting in the reserves; I can't even give the bloke away. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Into second season with Blackpool on the new update, first season I finished 18th and got to Semi-Finals in League Cup being beat by eventual winners Spurs. Currently 21 games into second season and I'm 9th, hoping for a play-off spot finish and wouldn't mind promotion. :huh:

Bloody hell, are those his natural stats or have you got him on some fantastic training program or something ?

and what tactics are you using ?

Bloody hell, are those his natural stats or have you got him on some fantastic training program or something ?

and what tactics are you using ?

dont have a special training program but what do is this:

coachessc7.th.jpg

i assign a coach to work on the training category hes is best at and only have him do that one. so i need 9 different coaches (just for 1st team) to train my players. the idea is to get a 5 star rating in each category.

i chop and change my tactics every 6 months or so (when the AI finds them out). i vary between these two:

442tacticjh0.th.jpg 41221tacticww1.th.jpg

the 442 tactic gets some spectacular results.

• 2 weeks later...
Just won the Dutch League title in my first season with Ajax, Rodrigo Palacio is a fucking god !

Is this with Fm2008 or 07? :razz: