Let's start a petition - anything !

Phil K

Our only hope is that the remaining people finally accept Souness is a cock and ruining our club and then we can all chant, protest or whatever to get the fucker out. But while some people still incredibly support him we are split.

And if we did get him out then we could go after Shepherd who'd think he was safe having got rid of Souness "For the fans" and would get a nasty shock!

It's a crime what Souness has done to this club and all the fans that back him must be mackems. I know Shephards a twat but the imediate problem is Souness and he must go, then we can concentrate on Shephard.

Since January he's know we've needed players in, in the right areas and he's failed and with the players allready at the club he can't form into a team.

If he cared for the club or the fans he should resign.

There are worse teams this and last season that have scored more goals and won more matches than us.

Petitions are a total waste of time, a visible protest can be the only answer and it must be unanimous and meaningful. Something that the press would enjoy getting their teeth into.

Remember the gazza and the mars bars.

17618[/snapback]

I like that idea

Get the two wankers out of our football club NOW.

They said Bellamy was a cancer at the club, look in the mirror cocknose you two are the cancers and are destroying our great club.

IF I was still in Newcastle I would join in the "Sack the Board" chants after the games. I have been a strong proponent of sacking Souness since January, but at this point I tend to agree with what .COM and other are saying on the message boards that there needs to be wholesale changes from the Board down. We are in clear danger of getting relegated and unlike 1999 we do NOT have an SBR type manager waiting in the wings - this scares the shit out of me.

Sacking Souness and replacing him with George Graham or Terry Venebles or - god forbid - Glenn Roeder will not help us at all. Does anyone here honestly believe that SHearer can get us to avoid the drop? I don't.

I am not sure what is to be done.

Souness is not up to the job but most people on the planet know it now and knew it back when he got the job.

Freddie Shepherds head is the one that should be first on the chopping block.

17682[/snapback]

it is easier to rid of a manager than it is a chairman

Souness is not up to the job but most people on the planet know it now and knew it back when he got the job.

17682[/snapback]

it is easier to rid of a manager than it is a chairman

17749[/snapback]

Doesn't solve the problem though, does it?

I hate to say this but I reckon we could well have missed our chance. The opportunity was at the end of last season, when instead of the apathetic shoe shuffling, noise should have been made, protests backed and people sacked. Everyone knew this would happen, it was painfully obvious, but some felt that Souness should be given a chance to get makes his changes. He shouldn't have had the chance and neither should Shepherd. There's less than a week left now, this situation should never have arisen. There isn't the time now, whether Souness is sacked or no we could get relegated. Changing the board, and it's just as bad.

It's a total fucking disaster and very little will happen to change that.

We have to let the world know that we want Hitzfeld as our next manager as well, before the fat fucker appoints Shearer and delivers us relegation.

17794[/snapback]

The things is, you know for a fact that if Souness is sacked, SSN will be up at SJP interviewing all the Charvers who'll be saying they want Shearer as manager, and that will make it seem like most NUFC fans want Shearer as manager.

We have to let the world know that we want Hitzfeld as our next manager as well, before the fat fucker appoints Shearer and delivers us relegation.

17794[/snapback]

The things is, you know for a fact that if Souness is sacked, SSN will be up at SJP interviewing all the Charvers who'll be saying they want Shearer as manager, and that will make it seem like most NUFC fans want Shearer as manager.

18043[/snapback]

Aye

17794[/snapback]

18043[/snapback]

Aye. That's what annoys me the most :D

Edited by S Norman

17682[/snapback]

I agree, as much as GS baffles me, he has given the chairman his targets and the chairman has shafted every single one of us.

Hitzfeld could come here, tell FF he wants to sign three players, all cost £4m each.

FF goes over to the respective clubs has a night in a nice hotel, gets sunk to the nuts and offers each club £2.5m final offer for each player.

Do we blame Hitzfeld when the clubs tell us to fuck off?

FF must go.

I suggest Phil K sets fire to himself outside the Directors Entrance atthe Man U Game

Desperate times require desperate measures IMHO

17835[/snapback]

I'd prefer to set fire to you, Rob. I'll supply the petrol and firelighters. Just bring yourself. :D

I suggest Phil K sets fire to himself outside the Directors Entrance atthe Man U Game

Desperate times require desperate measures IMHO

17835[/snapback]

I'd prefer to set fire to you, Rob. I'll supply the petrol and firelighters. Just bring yourself. :D

18494[/snapback]

Sorry mate - my body is a temple - no artificial stimulants allowed

You could rub me together with Helena Christensen mind and see if I spontanously combust..................... :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::(:o

He'd be 100 times better than Souness though..... hell, I think Christian Gross or Egil Olsen could do a better job than him.

18106[/snapback]

Having no manager and tellign the squad of players to get together in a pub and pick each weeks team and tactics would be better than Sounes and i am categorically not joking about that in any way whatsoever.