nesta available on a free in the summer

tinofbeans

Duff was offered to us and no one else wanted Owen. I'd certainly make speculative enquiries but if he isn't interested we should shift our attention asap to avoid another debacle like the Kuyt one and to try and ensure we don't make last minute panic buys.

Corection Liverpool wanted Owen just wouldnt offer like we would and you can't just offer players at the end it is the players desicion.

Anything could happen

You're right and Liverpool wanted Duff too, but I stand by what I say re: Nesta, i.e. making tentative enquiries then looking else where if he doesn't want to come here, as he'll have a whole host of offers. Or we could outbid everyone else and offer him £100k a week :razz:

Anything could happen

Ah yes, the usual retort of the mindless idiots.

There's no fucking chance of him signing, and no, it's not worth even approaching him because presumably, there must be some very good reasons why he hasn't signed a new deal at AC, and if it's cash, (the Guardian think he wants to go back to Lazio) there'll be a dozen other teams in the queue before us.

Just no.

Stop it.

Thank you very much just because im slightly VERY optimistic doesnt mean you have to be such a pessimist.

Anything could happen

There's no fucking chance of him signing, and no, it's not worth even approaching him because presumably, there must be some very good reasons why he hasn't signed a new deal at AC, and if it's cash, (the Guardian think he wants to go back to Lazio) there'll be a dozen other teams in the queue before us.

Just no.

Stop it.

Thank you very much just because im slightly VERY optimistic doesnt mean you have to be such a pessimist.

No, you're being an IDIOT.

Anything could happen

Just no.

Stop it.

No, you're being an IDIOT.

:razz:

Wait a moment isn't this a forum where people post their views and tbh I dont appreciate being called an idiot this is just my view on the thread so.......

<_<

Or we could outbid everyone else and offer him £100k a week :razz:

I'd give him a 3 year £100k pw deal if he was on a free, if he weren't at the end of his contract it would cost at least £15m in transfer fees anyway.