After that huge disappointment

LeazesMag

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if he hasn't managed to sign a striker and it's not his fault he has got to go, it beyond embarrassing. His substitutions confirmed tonight that this man knows fuck all about football.

I've just watched it and it's fucking sickened me to the back teeth.

You say disappointment but did anyone expect anything different? I knew we would lose but am still pissed off at being proven right.

17612[/snapback]

In a thread a couple of days I said that I feel indifferent and that losing the upcoming two games wouldn't seem so bad for me.

Now we lost the first game and I feel devastated and got me a large whiskey to drown my sorrows.

You say disappointment but did anyone expect anything different? I knew we would lose but am still pissed off at being proven right.

17612[/snapback]

Thats it basically. For some fans its disappointment but for some reason surprise as well what's happened this season so far, for the rest of us its same disappointment but knew it was coming.

I feel so gutted that its so easy to predict what is going ot happen in every game for us.  Why cant those at the head of our club see this aswel its a travesty.

17620[/snapback]

Since the day he was appointed it was all predicted in accurate detail and it has all happened.

It was said he'd fall out with players, particularly flair players. Said he'd get rid and replace with worse or nothing. Said he'd produce dull, crap football making us the equivalent of what Blackburn were under him when we took him on. Said he'd basically turn us to shite through a combination of childish wannabe hardman antics and piss poor management skills, and its all happened.

Souness should be given a full season to prove himself!

Shouldn't he?

:D

17621[/snapback]

Dougie Hall: "We had to get rid of Sir Bobby Robson because he would have got us relegated. There was nothing more certain."

:D

Just watched it and Jenas was absolutely shite, along with faye and Ameobi. It needed changed for the start of the second half, at least Milner on for Faye or Jenas. What does he do? Takes off Faye and brings on Clarky, FFS we needed an outlet, they had us camped in our own half. Then he takes off Bowyer who was our only player who looked like doing something. The mans a fucking idiot, it's plain to see for anyone with a hole in their arse.

I would have liked nothing more at that point than to see a full brown ale bottle bounce off his head.

Michael Owen, don't make me fucking laugh. If he's watched that tonight there no chance of him coming here i can guarantee that.

on the plus side. we are signign a striker tomrorow according Alan Oliver!

17630[/snapback]

Knowing our clubs desperate publicity machine it'll probably be alan oliver. You know, a geordie hero to please the fans. He can join Lee Clark and be followed by Gazza, Geordie Dancer, Alan Robson and Jamie from Jamies Tiles.

Edited by BlueStar

The only positive i can see is another game without a goal, Shepherd will hopefully (finally) just pay up for some quality attacking players instead of fannying about!!

17626[/snapback]

Even if we signed a left winger and a striker tomorrow it would only paper over the cracks the whole club is a fucking shambles.

I feel so gutted that its so easy to predict what is going ot happen in every game for us.  Why cant those at the head of our club see this aswel its a travesty.

17620[/snapback]

Since the day he was appointed it was all predicted in accurate detail and it has all happened.

It was said he'd fall out with players, particularly flair players. Said he'd get rid and replace with worse or nothing. Said he'd produce dull, crap football making us the equivalent of what Blackburn were under him when we took him on. Said he'd basically turn us to shite through a combination of childish wannabe hardman antics and piss poor management skills, and its all happened.

17623[/snapback]

Exactly Papa. One word for this mess we are in:

PREDICTABLE!

And Souness's imminent sacking is also predictable, and predictably he will be replaced by another third rate manager!

:D:D:icon_lol:

17620[/snapback]

17623[/snapback]

Word perfect, every fear and prediction has come true.

I don't really care if we won't get a top manager, but we're gonna get relegated with this man in charge. On the last 3 games we didn't have even a decent chance to score a goal. We are short in attack, and we have injuries but, it's really not an excuse to playing in a formation which doesn't suit our team, or going to a match without having a game plan. I don't know what they're doing on a training but the players don't understand each other on the pitch, they're running like headless chicken or don't move at all.

I really hope Owen didn't see this match.