After that huge disappointment

LeazesMag

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... I was taking the piss man......

Souness is a disaster. Is there anyone left who doesn't think so ??????????

17725[/snapback]

Ketsbaia's Mobile?

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=953

17730[/snapback]

Yep!

You lot are unbelieveable.

It's a good job you don't run the club.

You watch a footballer when they're interviewed after a bad loss. They say "it's gone, we've got to look to the future" They don't dwell on it.

You lot are crowing on about how you were all proved right, it's as if you're GLAD we're doing badly.

We have started the season badly for the last few years. If this site had been running, I bet you could go back and see exactly the same comments last year, except for the word Robson instead of Souness.

Some idiots have been suggesting it would be better to be RELEGATED!? WTF??

We need strikers and a good result and this will all be forgotten.

STOP THE FRIGGIN WHINING LADS!

PLEASE!

Edited by Ketsbaia's Mobile

Were we really that bad? Looking at the opta stats we had 3 shots on target, Bolton had 2 which they obviously scored from. It just sounds like it was a shite game all round and Bolton were fortunate they put away their two chances and we failed with ours.

Edited by MrBass

God, I haven't felt this bad about the club in ages, I'm absolutely gutted and I'm shitting myself at the thought of playing ManU on Sunday.

17846[/snapback]

An eight and a half hour round trip to watch us humiliated i can`t wait.....think i`ll bring some paper aeroplanes to keep myself entertained....

God, I haven't felt this bad about the club in ages, I'm absolutely gutted and I'm shitting myself at the thought of playing ManU on Sunday.

17846[/snapback]

An eight and a half hour round trip to watch us humiliated i can`t wait.....think i`ll bring some paper aeroplanes to keep myself entertained....

17851[/snapback]

I'm coming up for the Fulham game and I guess it won't be pretty either…come to think of it, it will probably be even worse. At least Man Utd are a good team and the players should be up for it…oh, hang on...

Were we really that bad?  Looking at the opta stats we had 3 shots on target, Bolton had 2 which they obviously scored from. It just sounds like it was a shite game all round and Bolton were fortunate they put away their two chances and we failed with ours.

17763[/snapback]

You make your own luck. We've won what, 5 in the last 27 we played? Its not as if we shouldn't see our matches this new season in an isolated context, you know. In fact, a large majority of us were willing to give Souness a chance last season cos he was "in transition" and therefore should've improved the squad/team spirit/morale/whatever in the summer when he could rebuild on his own terms.

Well he had his summer. Our shit run continues, and in fact, we're shittier than ever. Of course it all boils down to that Fat Fool in charge, but if it was any other decent manager in charge, I'll bet that we would have done better with the squad we've got than what the results are currently showing.

I feel so gutted that its so easy to predict what is going ot happen in every game for us.  Why cant those at the head of our club see this aswel its a travesty.

17620[/snapback]

Mainly because then Shepherd would have to admit he fucked up big style in his choice of manager, and that everyone else was right and he was wrong. And that Shepherds tranfer market nouse is idiocy and imbecilic bumbling and not savvy as he seems to believe. Getting rid of Souness is only a fraction of what is needed, getting shot of SBR was needed even though it was done 4 months too late, and then he buggers everything up by giving the job to someone the fans were horrified at getting. Now he needs to admit he buggered up and get rid of him and his f*****g entourage of talentless mates as "coaches" and get in Hirtzfeldt (if he's still available)

17725[/snapback]

Ketsbaia's Mobile?

17730[/snapback]

Yep!

You watch a footballer when they're interviewed after a bad loss. They say "it's gone, we've got to look to the future" They don't dwell on it.

You lot are crowing on about how you were all proved right, it's as if you're GLAD we're doing badly.

We have started the season badly for the last few years. If this site had been running, I bet you could go back and see exactly the same comments last year, except for the word Robson instead of Souness.

PLEASE!

17756[/snapback]

If I, or certain others, ran the club, we would not have done half what has gone on at the club in the last 12 months.

To suggest that we want the club to lose and be like this is a fecking stupid thing to say you daft shite.

I want the club to be back where we were when Keegan was manager, and for me nothing less will do, if we are not I will continue to point out where I, in my opinion, think we are short. If the chairman fails to back his manager in the best way possible ie like McKeag, Westwood and a sizeable chunk of other modern premiership managers ie such as the one 12 miles down the road, I will say so however I don't believe this to be the case, I just think he's thick with no knowledge of football.

I believe in the best interests of the club, this manager has to get the sack - the moaners among us as you point out have been saying this for months, it's only the deluded like you who have been contradicting us - although the sale of our best and most influential forward is damage done which will be very difficult and expensive to reverse. Unfortunately it will take another defeat or two to get him the sack, but I see that as an infinitely better time to sack him than wait until xmas when IMO we will be firmly entrenched in a relegation scrap, and a mood of despair and attaching blame to everyone else, starting from the disastrous clueless manager, surrounding the whole club.

Edited by LeazesMag

17725[/snapback]

Ketsbaia's Mobile?

17730[/snapback]

Yep!

PLEASE!

17756[/snapback]

To suggest that we want the club to lose and be like this is a fecking stupid thing to say you daft shite.

17894[/snapback]

There are a lot of people here who think losing would be good as it would get Souness sacked. Some even think relegation is a good idea. And you think I'm barking!?!

Sheesh.

BTW, if Bellamy was so shit hot, why did no big clubs want him, and why did he go for so little?

17915[/snapback]

Because souness came out and publicly said he'd never play for the club again, therefore everyone knew we had to get rid of him before the transfer window shut and we had no chance whatsoever of getting his full value.

There are a lot of people here who think losing would be good as it would get Souness sacked. Some even think relegation is a good idea.  And you think I'm barking!?!

Sheesh.

17911[/snapback]

I agree with you on that those people are talking shit. You've outdone them today though.

BTW, if Bellamy was so shit hot, why did no big clubs want him, and why did he go for so little?

17915[/snapback]

Because souness came out and publicly said he'd never play for the club again, therefore everyone knew we had to get rid of him before the transfer window shut and we had no chance whatsoever of getting his full value.

There are a lot of people here who think losing would be good as it would get Souness sacked. Some even think relegation is a good idea. And you think I'm barking!?!

Sheesh.

Sheeesh

Edited by LeazesMag

17915[/snapback]

17920[/snapback]

Absolutely and as it's been said so many times, how could he have missed it.

Craig Bellamy, assisted by Robert, was THE major reason we jumped from a mid table team with no pace that played in front of the opposition, into one which finished 4th and stayed in the top 5 for 3 years.

Now they have gone, we are back to where we were before they came - what does that tell you - but worse due to the years catching up with Shearer at the same time. FACT.

Edited by LeazesMag

There are a lot of people here who think losing would be good as it would get Souness sacked. Some even think relegation is a good idea.  And you think I'm barking!?!

Sheesh.

17911[/snapback]

I agree with you on that those people are talking shit. You've outdone them today though.

17919[/snapback]

What, saying we should be relegated is better than criticising the doom mongers?

BTW, I'm not a mackem or a smoggie or a member of the board.

I just get ticked off when I see a divide that achieves nothing.

If Souness doesn't get us into Europe this season, he should be sacked.

But sacking him now would just mean another year of passing the buck.

My opinions are absolutely sane:

Hysterical negative fans don't help the club

and

Sacking Souness would be a bad move at this time of the season.

If he does get sacked and we manage to unearth a gem of a manager who gets us into the CL, I will be happy to admit I'm wrong and will be more pleased that we're doing well. I love Newcastle and just disagree with you.

No harm done!

KM - Let's pretend for a second that Souness is not a good manager, that Shepherd is a poor chairman and that the combination will get us relegated this season.

In that far fetched scenario should the fans all cheer on the team, manager and management and pretend everything is ok?

Sheesh.

17911[/snapback]

17919[/snapback]

What, saying we should be relegated is better than criticising the doom mongers?

17930[/snapback]

I was basing my comment on the sheer volume of guff coming from your direction. I hope that clears that one up for you.

KM - Let's pretend for a second that Souness is not a good manager, that Shepherd is a poor chairman and that the combination will get us relegated this season.

In that far fetched scenario should the fans all cheer on the team, manager and management and pretend everything is ok?

17934[/snapback]

We have played 3 bloody games without a strikeforce.

How about giving the team a chance.

Edited by Ketsbaia's Mobile