For those that didn't see it tonight

Jusoda Kid

We were fucking atrocious, a shambles, embarrassing. I was all for giving Souness a chance due to the striker scenario but theres more to it than that, were clueless under him. The man has no idea what he's doing and he made that clear tonight, it was there for everyone to see.

We made Bolton look like Barcelona.

I don't care who we get in but this simpleton has got to go, I can't express what i saw tonight in words. :D

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I can't express what i saw tonight in words. :D

17637[/snapback]

I think "We were fucking atrocious, a shambles, embarrassing." covered it.

Absolute shit.

Souness must be desparate for his multi-million pay-off.

"Hey Dean, it looks like Bowyer's trying to create chances here. Drag him off, quick!"

As i've said many times, the man is like a child with formations, its a sif he sees something on tv and tries it but has no actual knowledge or brains to use it correctly.

We haven't been such a clueless, directionless abject and embarassing mess since Bobby used 3-5-2 and made us look like pricks. But there was one difference, Bobby's team ocassionally despite being a mess could create a chance or two!

I actually agreed with the starting XI tonight. I thought playing Faye was the right decision... I was not very happy about the substitutions though. I have no idea why BOwyer was brought off - that really puzzles me. Was it because he thought Lee was going to get sent off? Because I would have thought Taylor was going to get that second yellow first.

For those of you that missed it: That is as good as we are going to ever play. We did okay for the first 20 minutes in that we were bizarrely winning the ball and aerial battles. We were however an accident waiting to happen - and they happened.

We are not a very good team and are a likely candidate for relegation.

I only listened to it on Radio Newcastle, but that's the impression that I got. A shambles.

I mean Bolton, yeah they've done well, but come on! But if teams like Bolton are walking all over us, like they did tonight, there is something fucking seriously wrong that needs some major sorting.

Newcastle manager Graeme Souness:

GS: "It's no secret what area we feel we need to improve in.

Yes, the management position

GS: "Michael (Owen) would make us a different animal altogether.

Yes, we could play the long ball more often

GS: He has a track record of scoring goals and I'm sure he would here if he chose to join us.

Stop lying you cunt, anyone who's creative is taken off

GS: "We've played three games and tonight is the worst we've played so far. To get a result here you need to scrap.

You need a team that has played together before, thats what you need. But you're right that is the worst we've played, probably in the last five year.

I only listened to it on Radio Newcastle, but that's the impression that I got. A shambles.

I mean Bolton, yeah they've done well, but come on! But if teams like Bolton are walking all over us, like they did tonight, there is something fucking seriously wrong that needs some major sorting.

17654[/snapback]

Its actually worse than that. Bolton did not play very well this evening. I would even say that they looked distincly average. Speed has his ups and downs and Davies was practically non-existant.

Does anyone else get pissed off with our attempts at a throw in?

It was beyond a joke tonight. EVERY fucking time we get a throw the players walk away and wander about aimlessly. After an interminable amount of time someone will jog slowly enough for a sloth with a dead leg to keep up and receive the throw. Under pressure they'll then either hit the ball directly back out of play or directly back to Given who'll hoof the fucker back to the opposition.

Make some space for yourself you utter morons!

I'd complain about more important things like corners but we have to win a few more first.

17654[/snapback]

Its actually worse than that. Bolton did not play very well this evening. I would even say that they looked distincly average. Speed has his ups and downs and Davies was practically non-existant.

17657[/snapback]

To think I was actually feeling sorry for Souness this week - the man is an imbecile. All right 65% of it is Fat Boys doing for not getting the players in but any decent manager can get a good game out of shite every now and again.

17654[/snapback]

17657[/snapback]

Yeah, I gathered that Bolton didn't play well themselves and yet still managed to walk over us. Quite right - that is worse.

Bolton only had 16 fit players and had a striker playing left back.

17664[/snapback]

Yes, but apparently some people won't blame Souness because he hasn't got all the players he wants signed

Fact is most managers don't have what they want, many of them have small or crap squads but if they're good managers they do well with what they have.

Bolton as you say were down to the bare bones, but they are well managed, coached and organised with an actual formation and gameplan and have a good team spirit as supposed to the fictionally good team spirit we have made up for us by Souness.

.com's match report...

Bolton  2  Newcastle  0

A phrase normally reserved for referees but at the moment it applies to anyone who falls under the laughable banner of Newcastle United.

The Chairman, the Manager, the Coaching Staff and the players are taking this club to new depths and dragging us all down with them.

Never in the 113 year history of Newcastle United has a league campaign got off to a hat-trick of goalless games but after another pathetic performance at the Reebok Stadium this current shower has made unwanted history.

A goal in each half for the Trotters ensured that after three games we join Wigan and the mackems in the Premiership relegation zone. The opening season drama is now turning into a crisis.

And what can we expect in the next seven days? More transfer heartache as Owen et al fend us off with their bargepoles, a home defeat to Manchester United and then the ritual sacrifice of the Manager?

That won't wash anymore, something really drastic needs to happen for this club to gain any credibility from its fans and the football community at large.

A new Manager or the arrival of Michael Owen would only be like putting a sticking plaster over a festering sore. This club is rotten to the core - a whole barrel of bad apples, not just the odd one or two that have already been discarded.

All we need now is for Freddy Shepherd to tell us (via Sky) that "it's never dull here".

Don't you bloody dare....

:D:D

Watching the highlights, Stelios was clearly offside, and Shearer' was clearly pulled by Hunt. Wouldn't have been deserved, but it could have easily been a useful 1-1.

17675[/snapback]

Truly your name says it all, FFS we were crap and even if we had scored they would have raised their game, I bet we could'nt. Here I go with what ifs..... the FACT is we lost and we will continue to lose under this management team of arseholes headed by SOURNESS and the Fat Controller.

The bigger what if we should ask is what if they were not in charge?

The club and the team is broken, that's all I can say. Broken to the point where I could barely watch what was going on after Lee Clarke came on the pitch (oh for f**k's sake Lee Clarke?). I could sense it in the body language of the players on the field (except Parker and Bowyer). Walking about like they couldn't give a toss. Ameobi was dreadful. Carr couldn't keep a ball inside the line, plus he left his position wide open almost all the time. The rest of the lot may as well not have been on the field.

I don't know how many optimistic fans there are left now after watching last night. I get the impression that the team's morale is at rock-f**king-bottom to the point where the only hope of reform is with a nuclear device. As much as I don't really blame Souness as much as the Chairman for this circus we'd had to put up with, the fact remains that the manager has to go. It's Gullit - Robson all over again. A new, good, savvy manager coming in will see the boys work hard to get noticed and in the short-term, see us play some football which will move us up the table a bit.

I can't believe that all hopes of a "top-6" finish are well and truly out the window in my estimation. I'd be happy for mid-table mediocrity.

Oh, and if I were Michael Owen watching the match to get a 'feel" of my team-mates - I'd f**king beg to stay on the Real Madrid bench.

Rant over.

You know, I didn't even listen to the 2nd half. There was a depressing inevitability about last night's result. And once the first goal went in you just knew that game over. Can we talk about something else? :D

You know, I didn't even listen to the 2nd half. There was a depressing inevitability about last night's result. And once the first goal went in you just knew that game over. Can we talk about something else? :D

17774[/snapback]

I forced myself to listen in the vain hope that something (anything) would happen. It did. They scored again and we got even worse. :D

I am normally upbeat about things but at the moment I am broken. I have no confidence in the whole club. What must Emre and Parker be thinking?

Surely it is time for Shearer and Given to come out all guns blazing and making things happen, Shearer has power surely he can see the badness at the club. Is he in a position to do anything?

I am normally upbeat about things but at the moment I am broken. I have no confidence in the whole club. What must Emre and Parker be thinking?

17796[/snapback]

In addition to that, we can kiss goodbye to any prospective signings now. One point in three matches with an impending loss to Manure on the weekend. Three goalless matches for our "strike force". A manager, who, if he signs Luque/Anelka/Owen/Thomert whoever, will most likely be sacrificed on Monday. Who will want to touch us with a barge pole under such circumstances?

I'd say, get rid of Souness now while there are seven days left in the transfer window. Get a new manager in ASAP. Spend some dosh on one or two who are fans of the new guy and are able to be conned into "spearheading a St Jame's Park Revolution". Accept thus that this season will be another "transitional year".

It will happen sooner or later. I'd prefer sooner. But I'm no Freddie Sheperd.