Well should we bother protesting on Sunday

geordster

...two minds myself because I'll just be on my own in the Milburn Paddocks. However when the second Man Ure goal goes in i think at least a "Sack the Board" is i order. The one good thing about relegation is that the poison may be taken out of my club....if we dont go bankrupt first!

...two minds myself because I'll just be on my own in the Milburn Paddocks. However when the second Man Ure goal goes in i think at least a "Sack the Board" is i order. The one good thing about relegation is that the poison may be taken out of my club....if we dont go bankrupt first!

17658[/snapback]

"Souness For Sunderland!"

"We're shit, and it's all your fault. We're shit and it's all your fault"

"Fuck off Souness!"

"Fuck off Shepherd!"

Just stretching the old vocal chords.

I think there will be chants and protests at the end of the ManUre match.

There was a scattering after the WHam match - those numbers will grow.

There were applause to the WHam supporters chants of "You're getting sacked in the morning" - those applause will grow as well.

I think there will be chants and protests at the end of the ManUre match.

There was a scattering after the WHam match - those numbers will grow.

There were applause to the WHam supporters chants of "You're getting sacked in the morning" - those applause will grow as well.

17708[/snapback]

I'll be on my own because no bugger sings, chants or has an opinion down there. And if you do express an opinion some buggar tells you to go and support the mackems (although I don't do boo-ing). But something has to give. We are watching the worst football from NUFC since perhaps Dalglish days...and possibly Jim Smith at his worst (although I quite liked him). The Chairman has some of the blame but can you imagine another manager in the league which would have allowed Freddie to fart about with signings like Soupuss

The Chairman has some of the blame but can you imagine another manager in the league which would have allowed Freddie to fart about with signings like Soupuss

17723[/snapback]

The chairman must hold all the blame, its his running of the club and his hirings and firings that have got us where we are today.

• 6 years later...