Test Match Special

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoggard normally bowls averagely then has one standout performance. It seems he's now becoming the "4th seam bowler" (Flintoff not counted), and Jones isn't the guy with his place under threat.

Australia are doomed for the future. They have little depth and most of their best players are ageing, with many out of form.

Best place to follow it if you're at work is the Guardian's OBO coverage IMO.  Decent bit of craic and a lot less dry than the BBC.

17779[/snapback]

Yeah, it probably appeals to Johnny Come Lately's like yourself who don't fully appreciate the game. Being a purist, I prefer the beeb :D

Best place to follow it if you're at work is the Guardian's OBO coverage IMO.  Decent bit of craic and a lot less dry than the BBC.

17779[/snapback]

Yeah, it probably appeals to Johnny Come Lately's like yourself who don't fully appreciate the game. Being a purist, I prefer the beeb :D

18039[/snapback]

I can just imagine him in work now in his wicket keepers gloves 'getting into it!' :D

17779[/snapback]

18039[/snapback]

I can just imagine him in work now in his wicket keepers gloves 'getting into it!' :D

18044[/snapback]

Shuddup, I'm blaming you're post above for getting Strauss out :icon_lol:

17779[/snapback]

18039[/snapback]

It's lunch. Shouldn't you be sat on the grass at the Civic penning a verse about the morning session's play? :D

17779[/snapback]

18039[/snapback]

It's lunch. Shouldn't you be sat on the grass at the Civic penning a verse about the morning session's play? :D

18055[/snapback]

I think you're confusing me with Wacky Jnr.

17779[/snapback]

18039[/snapback]

18055[/snapback]

18057[/snapback]

Easy done to be fair.

17779[/snapback]

18039[/snapback]

18055[/snapback]

18057[/snapback]

Easy done to be fair.

18059[/snapback]

I have the same problem with you and Colin Montgomery.

17779[/snapback]

18039[/snapback]

It's lunch. Shouldn't you be sat on the grass at the Civic penning a verse about the morning session's play? :icon_lol:

18055[/snapback]

18057[/snapback]

Easy done to be fair.

18059[/snapback]

18081[/snapback]

:D

Monty would've had to have lost about 10 stone, like!

17779[/snapback]

18039[/snapback]

It's lunch. Shouldn't you be sat on the grass at the Civic penning a verse about the morning session's play? :icon_lol:

18055[/snapback]

18057[/snapback]

Easy done to be fair.

18059[/snapback]

18081[/snapback]

18094[/snapback]

Oh dear. Death by pool cue on Sunday for you two. :icon_lol:

17779[/snapback]

Yeah, it probably appeals to Johnny Come Lately's like yourself who don't fully appreciate the game. Being a purist, I prefer the beeb :icon_lol:

18039[/snapback]

18055[/snapback]

18057[/snapback]

Easy done to be fair.

18059[/snapback]

18081[/snapback]

18094[/snapback]

Oh dear. Death by pool cue on Sunday for you two. :(

18097[/snapback]

Sorry, I meant 'gained', obviously! :D

I have a bad feeling about this test. We've been playing so well that you just get the feeling it could go tits up. I blame the fans.

18141[/snapback]

Aye, it's swung back and forth like a knife edge.

I actually blame the exciteable yet negative Johnny-Come-Lately soopa fans, such as Gemmill.

I have a bad feeling about this test. We've been playing so well that you just get the feeling it could go tits up. I blame the fans.

18141[/snapback]

Aye, it's swung back and forth like a knife edge.

I actually blame the exciteable yet negative Johnny-Come-Lately soopa fans, such as Gemmill.

18171[/snapback]

Wo'evoh mingoh!

Can't believe the rain is messing things up for us again, we're obviously well on top of them but its awful having to bat going back and forwards from play and having your concentration and rhythm ruined. Far more advantage to the bowlers, plus all the time thats wasted.